Okay stupid question but fuck it I’ll ask: larger breeds or smaller breeds and why?

It depends, tbh. I've enjoyed both, and they both have their charms. I do like a bigger boy because it feels like that have better leverage.

It depends, I actually like medium to large sized dogs. My favorite breed is the border collie and they tend to be on the medium to slightly large scale, but I have a soft spot for Swedish Vallhunds or Corgis. In terms of sexual preference the larger the better I guess lol, big bodies, big bones, and bigger dicks 🤤 (usually) plus I think you can get a bit more experimental with positions if their larger so maybe riding on their member wouldn't be a crazy thing to do or having them put their weight on you when mounting.

It depends, I actually like medium to large sized dogs. My favorite breed is the border collie and they tend to be on the medium to slightly large scale, but I have a soft spot for Swedish Vallhunds or Corgis. In terms of sexual preference the larger the better I guess lol, big bodies, big bones, and bigger dicks 🤤 (usually) plus I think you can get a bit more experimental with positions if their larger so maybe riding on their member wouldn't be a crazy thing to do or having them put their weight on you when mounting.
I agree with the last part especially!
Though tbh I’m more into make outs rather than actual sex

I'm definitely partial to big breeds, especially love golden retrievers and great danes. I've met and worked with so many sweet ones. I do like some small breeds, though, especially corgis and yorkies.

larger breeds for sure! i generally find smaller breeds annoying, and larger breeds are always so gentle and sweet.

Dildogging (using dog cock as a dildo, and riding cowboy style) is generally frowned upon on this forum. Dogs arent usually comfortable lying on their back, especially when a human is straddling them. There are vids of it around but only because they havent been reported yet.

Dildogging (using dog cock as a dildo, and riding cowboy style) is generally frowned upon on this forum. Dogs arent usually comfortable lying on their back, especially when a human is straddling them. There are vids of it around but only because they havent been reported yet.
Agreed....... I don't like those vids are the act. I think it's abusive......

Due to the proper sexual relationship, only large breeds. Also, it's good because they're the same size as me.

What counts as small and large, because according to the average nonzoo person, a dog weighing 25 Kilos or more is large. I think from 40-50 kg upwards large...

Giant breeds not even close. They don't bark nearly as much and when well socialized almost never show aggression when meeting other dogs or people.

They are also tend to be calmer in general.

You see this across the board as a general rule in all animals where a significant size range exists. Small horses spook easier and tend to be flighty where drafts are calmer, small rabbit tend to be scratchers and bitters far more often than giant breeds etc.

Personally I like large breeds but not giants. Like the 30-50kg range. I love muscular, athletic dogs and I have a pretty active lifestyle so I love taking my partners on runs, hikes etc. so it's nice when they can keep up. I know the large breeds tend to be a bit lazy. But my experience has been almost exclusively with Pitbulls, I'm on girl number 3 now and I have loved every one of them more than anything on earth. Amazing animals.

Another one for large breeds. Better personalities, dispositions, and they make better companions.

Definitely a fan of big dicks also. Small ones just don't do it for me

I’m very bias because I fucking love size difference, but big dogs for sure. More drooly and loving (in my experience)

What about you guys? :)

I like a big dog and I've had a number of giant breeds, but that larger size tends to correlate with shorter lifespans and often comes with an increase in other issues. Then there's the logistics of going anywhere with them, which might not matter so much if you have just one, but 2 giants can consume a lot of space and 3 or more means you probably need a bigger vehicle. Lots of logistical complications, so I've been trending toward smaller dogs....by smaller I mean 30-45kg.

For me big dogs only because I would enjoy the feeling of being pinned down and relentlessly bred, but a small dog doing it's best to stuff me is kind of a cute idea I suppose.

I prefer medium to large dog breeds, muscular. My Rottweiler male is 25.59 inches high at shoulders ,my rescued cross breed male is similar height and my German shepherd male will probably reach that height too

I prefer larger breeds in general. I'm not sure why, I just feel closer to larger breeds, maybe because I grew up around them. I also find that I am more attuned with the temperament/personality of a lot of larger dogs

I'm mostly attracted to larger breeds due to their compatibility with humans, but I definitely fantasize about being fucked in missionary by some smaller male dogs I've seen over the years who are hung for their size. Bassett hounds instantly come to mind although I'm not sure if you'd count those as small if you ignore the legs

I like large dogs, but not GIANT dogs. They're not super attractive to me, but I'd definitely fuck a Dane for that huge knot. Mmmph. And the sexy, sexy middle eastern/russian livestock dogs are gorgeous.

In general I like Shepherd-sized dogs so let's say 60-150 lbs as a rough estimate.

I greatly dislike smaller dogs but Swedish Vallhunds like somebody mentioned above are adorable as hell. Love 'em. Mini bull terrier too.

Back