Welcome!
A good deal of members are from Down Under. Check the "Personals" section if you want (y)

Hi There, Newbie here from Australia. After reading stories, watching and getting myself in a dripping mess wishing it was me I have finally decided to join. Ideally looking for South Aussies.
Gday and welcome from a fellow aussie!
Hit me up for a chat if you feel like it 🙃

Hi There, Newbie here from Australia. After reading stories, watching and getting myself in a dripping mess wishing it was me I have finally decided to join. Ideally looking for South Aussies.
Welcome miss and good luck! Hope you get what your looking for 😀

Awwww I'm sorry.. thats definitely a challenge. There's virtually no one where I live as well. In do time!

Hello and welcome , Perth guy here , sorry too far away to help but wishing you all the best of luck 😉

May all your wishes and dream cum true.
Wish you were here in the States, would be more than glad to help you fulfill those wet appetites

Hi there. I'm from SA too and also new to it all. Would love to explore possibilities with you or just chat sometime.

Back