Newbie looking to become active again

beastieknots

Tourist
Hi everyone! Excited to be here. So many great posts :)
I'm a 37yr old guy really wanting to get back into the life, along with my wife. Many years ago I had a female rottweiler companion that I cherished.

Time to get back into it, and looking for a male this time. I'm particularly interested in trying sucking, cum drinking, and experiencing knotting for the first time. My wife and I have a collection of knotty toys and even a large horse dildo that she loves, though she isn't interested in the real thing herself.

I use Signal and Session, and open to DMs here too if you ever want to chat.

I'm a 37yr old guy really wanting to get back into the life, along with my wife. Many years ago I had a female rottweiler companion that I cherished.

Time to get back into it, and looking for a male this time. I'm particularly interested in trying sucking, cum drinking, and experiencing knotting for the first time. My wife and I have a collection of knotty toys and even a large horse dildo that she loves, though she isn't interested in the real thing herself.

hot man. what made you wanna try male? have you found anyone yet?

Hi guys, newbie here. Thought i'd touch base and see if we have anything in common, your profile sounds exciting. cheers

Welcome!! Your wife and I had that in common up until recently for myself.

Back