New :)

Hello Sam and welcome to Zooville. Your labrador and golden retriever mix sounds beautiful... does he have a name?

Hi I'm sam I'm new to this website and new to zoo stuff I recently started having experiences with our dog hes a 2 year old labrador and golden retriever mix . :) my first time with him was in this October. I'm looking to make friends and maybe get tips and advice :)
Hey welcome, hope ya have a good time :3

Welcome to the site! What type of advice are you looking for? I suppose we should start there. Hope you enjoyed your first experience!

Hi I'm sam I'm new to this website and new to zoo stuff I recently started having experiences with our dog hes a 2 year old labrador and golden retriever mix . :) my first time with him was in this October. I'm looking to make friends and maybe get tips and advice :)

Welcome to the site and i hope you feel comfortable here.

Hi and welcome
Many can give you good advice (not all, LOL) but many
May you enjoy your relationship with your boy and have many more years with him

Hello, welcome, and happy holidays! :gsd_happysmile:

Hello Sam and welcome to Zooville. Your labrador and golden retriever mix sounds beautiful... does he have a name?
Might be a bad idea to mention the doggo's name as well, given her name, a pic of the doggo (not encouraged) and breed are already openly on display here. I understood from admins that we gotta be really reserved with mentioning private details due to privacy concerns...

Back