New to all this!

var

Tourist
Hello! I never know what to write in posts like this but I always feel like I should write some sort of intro when I join a new community.

I've been hiding my "dark secret" in shame since I was a kid, and felt so ashamed of it that I never remotely sought out anyone else who shared it. I felt totally alone with it, especially given I like birds. I've met a lot of "fiction only" people and that's cool but it always felt bad that I couldn't truthfully agree.

That is, until I landed a boyfriend who it turned out shares my interest. It feels like a one in a million chance. He's opened my eyes to the fact this community existed, that there's plenty of stuff out there and people who share my interests. (even in birds!) Consciously I knew that there had to be some others out there, but I wouldn't have even known where to start without him, or felt the courage to go looking.

So, hello! I'm looking forward to being here! :)

Thank you both for the warm welcome! :) I've already been enjoying my time so far~ Everyone has seemed very nice and I'm happy to make new friends too!

Hello! I never know what to write in posts like this but I always feel like I should write some sort of intro when I join a new community.

I've been hiding my "dark secret" in shame since I was a kid, and felt so ashamed of it that I never remotely sought out anyone else who shared it. I felt totally alone with it, especially given I like birds. I've met a lot of "fiction only" people and that's cool but it always felt bad that I couldn't truthfully agree.

That is, until I landed a boyfriend who it turned out shares my interest. It feels like a one in a million chance. He's opened my eyes to the fact this community existed, that there's plenty of stuff out there and people who share my interests. (even in birds!) Consciously I knew that there had to be some others out there, but I wouldn't have even known where to start without him, or felt the courage to go looking.

Hello and welcome to the community. Many of us have gone through that era of shame and guilt from societal pressures. You’re not alone there. I’m glad to hear that you’ve moved towards acceptance and even found someone who can share your interests with you. That’s truly amazing! I wish you all the luck in continuing to keep and grow that bond.

Be sure to give the rules as good read through when you get the chance. Lots of great information in there and just some tips on how to go about things. Good luck and be safe out there. 🫶

So, hello! I'm looking forward to being here!I

I am glad you are here. I am new . Seen a video and got turned on by it. I'm curious and hope to be able to chat with people that feel the same way I do.

Hello and welcome to the community. Many of us have gone through that era of shame and guilt from societal pressures. You’re not alone there. I’m glad to hear that you’ve moved towards acceptance and even found someone who can share your interests with you. That’s truly amazing! I wish you all the luck in continuing to keep and grow that bond.

Be sure to give the rules as good read through when you get the chance. Lots of great information in there and just some tips on how to go about things. Good luck and be safe out there. 🫶
Thank you for the kind words! :) I'm so relieved to feel like that period of time is behind me. I definitely consider myself very lucky!

I went over the rules and some of the other information on how to do things & stay safe~! I'm grateful there's so much information available here. ❤️

I'm mostly into anything equines, but birds can be very sexy too~~

I think your bird comes from a comic by Sefeiren, right?

Welcome to the community!

You're not alone <3

Hi. I'm also new. Let's keep in touch. Welcome

Thank you for the kind words! :) I'm so relieved to feel like that period of time is behind me. I definitely consider myself very lucky!

I went over the rules and some of the other information on how to do things & stay safe~! I'm grateful there's so much information available here. ❤️
You are very welcome! ❤️

If nothing else, this forum is quite the wealth of knowledge. 😁

Reactions: var
Thank you very much all! ❤️

I'm mostly into anything equines, but birds can be very sexy too~~

I think your bird comes from a comic by Sefeiren, right?

Welcome to the community!

You're not alone <3

Equines can definitely be sexy too! Birds are a fave, but there's a lot of animals I like~

Yes it does! I love Seiferen's art and especially No Harm No Fowl, it's such a good and cute comic. Birds and knotting, what's not to like, hehe~ Thank you for the warm welcome!

Welcome to our little community, hope you can really spread your wings here :)
I have no idea if that pun was intentional, but that was great. 😂 Thank you!

Thank you very much all! ❤️

Equines can definitely be sexy too! Birds are a fave, but there's a lot of animals I like~

Yes it does! I love Seiferen's art and especially No Harm No Fowl, it's such a good and cute comic. Birds and knotting, what's not to like, hehe~ Thank you for the warm welcome!

I have no idea if that pun was intentional, but that was great. 😂 Thank you!
Well, I saw a bird in your profile pic, so I thought about a pun :)

Reactions: var
Back