New poll feature...

UR20Z

Dumpster Diver
Along with whatever options the creator puts in, all polls need an auto-generated, not-possible-to-disablele/remove entry substantially similar to the following:

O - This poll is so stupid, pointless, or otherwise not worth the space required to store it that I refuse to cast a vote.

Change my mind...

Along with whatever options the creator puts in, all polls need an auto-generated, not-possible-to-disablele/remove entry substantially similar to the following:

O - This poll is so stupid, pointless, or otherwise not worth the space required to store it that I refuse to cast a vote.

Change my mind...
I'm going to guess that since nobody has tried to change your mind that either they agree, or know better than to try to change your mind!

Which poll is this about?
Y'know, I honestly can't recall which one it was that put the idea in my head...

(Not that there aren't several to choose from that are so idiotic I can't even imagine anyone with even the tiniest shred of self-respect actually wanting to be known as the moron that put 'em up)

*boo, hoo, hoo* Seems most people, especially spoiled YOUNGSTERS, have to have and are consistently complaining (e.g., whining) about something. Agree to disagree and move on! After all there is a saying about 'opinions', everyone has one and they all stink...

Change my mind...
You mean they have to have a "WHAT? Is You Crazy" option? Only been saying that for twenty five years....Bout time, innit?

*boo, hoo, hoo* Seems most people, especially spoiled YOUNGSTERS, have to have and are consistently complaining (e.g., whining) about something. Agree to disagree and move on! After all there is a saying about 'opinions', everyone has one and they all stink...
You're saying this to a sub-forum built on constant bitching.
Also, old people bitch constantly lol.

Back