New-Ish to Bestiality

MsStone

Tourist
Hi! I'm 32F. Been enjoying a good licking since I was younger, but never completed the act. I've done my fair share of adult modeling and whatnot, so really, if I had my own male dog, this probably would've happened by now 😁 Wanting that first time experience, but paramount on owner safety - as in don't be a freaking danger to me. There's all kinds in this world. Other than that, ask and chat. I'm here to see what's what.

Attachments

• PXL_20210726_041552252.jpg
    PXL_20210726_041552252.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 222
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'm 32F. Been enjoying a good licking since I was 10ys old, but never completed the act. I've done my fair share of adult modeling and whatnot, so really, if I had my own male dog, this probably would've happened by now 😁 Wanting that first time experience, but paramount on owner safety - as in don't be a freaking danger to me. There's all kinds in this world. Other than that, ask and chat. I'm here to see what's what.
Hello and welcome to the forum. Beautiful pic. And always good to be safe. Go at your own pace and don't rush thigns

Hi! I'm 32F. Been enjoying a good licking since I was pretty young, but never completed the act. I've done my fair share of adult modeling and whatnot in the last couple years, so really, if I had my own male dog, this probably would've happened by now 😁 Wanting that first time experience, but paramount on owner safety - as in don't be a freaking danger to me. There's all kinds in this world. Other than that, ask and chat. I'm here to see what's what.

Very welcome MsStone! I do hope you will enjoy this place and that you find exactly what you are looking for.

Hi! I'm 32F. Been enjoying a good licking since I was younger, but never completed the act. I've done my fair share of adult modeling and whatnot, so really, if I had my own male dog, this probably would've happened by now 😁 Wanting that first time experience, but paramount on owner safety - as in don't be a freaking danger to me. There's all kinds in this world. Other than that, ask and chat. I'm here to see what's what.
Welcome to the community, MsStone. You will love it here :)

The story behind these 2 shots is actually pretty funny. It was his first time as a co-star and he kept responding to the photographer's directions to me. In this one, my photog told me to make eye contact with him the whole way down. My friend here picks his head up to look at me, and we both yell "Put your head down!" In unison. Had us cracking up 🤣 You can see the intended shot in the second frame.

The story behind these 2 shots is actually pretty funny. It was his first time as a co-star and he kept responding to the photographer's directions to me. In this one, my photog told me to make eye contact with him the whole way down. My friend here picks his head up to look at me, and we both yell "Put your head down!" In unison. Had us cracking up 🤣 You can see the intended shot in the second frame.
You sound absolutely delightful! I love it!

I'm dealing with some licensing issues, so sorry, no. BUT, if y'all can direct me on how to post video here, I could definitely contribute, for scientific purposes of course 😇

Back