New horse in town

Good day everyone. New to the website and glad I was shared the link.

I love horses most but I'm always up for whatever is the topic of discussion.

I look forward to exploring the forum and making friends and enjoying the content. My DM is always open to meet new people and chat about whatever....once my DM actually starts working 😆.

Have a great day....cheers.

I look forward to exploring the forum and making friends and enjoying the content. My DM is always open to meet new people and chat about whatever....once my DM actually starts working 😆.

Hello and Welcome to ZV. Hope you make new friends here and enjoy the community forum.

Cheers!

Welcome hope u enjoy the site . Horses are wonderfull creatures there eyes always made me feel warm as a kid , later ofc i looked elsewhere 😊 . Sadly here where i live animals in general are.treated however the owners wish and horses are at risk because , when noone cleans there stalls u can imagine , and laws are oassed but as usual noone gives a shit and noone enforces them.

Welcome buddy! Glad to have ya, and happy you’ve joined us. ❤️ I work with a lot of draft horses as a vet and am always happy to talk about how cool they are!

Back