new here, greetings from scotland! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

gsdslut

Tourist
hello everyone, i am new to this forum, nice to meet you all i am 18f/nonbinary from the lovely & mysterious scotland. i do not have or have never had a dog. (well one that’s really my own anyway.) i am a little (more than a little) head over heels for german shepherds n i luv all n any sort of big, handsome, maybe even a little scary dogs really. just luv luv luv k9s. so cute ! i hope i have my own experience someday. daydream about it a lot :p honestly a bit nervous about posting here because i still do face a bit of shame with this, but i can’t deny i like it. hope everyone is doing well :0)

hello everyone, i am new to this forum, nice to meet you all i am 18f/nonbinary from the lovely & mysterious scotland. i do not have or have never had a dog. (well one that’s really my own anyway.) i am a little (more than a little) head over heels for german shepherds n i luv all n any sort of big, handsome, maybe even a little scary dogs really. just luv luv luv k9s. so cute ! i hope i have my own experience someday. daydream about it a lot :p honestly a bit nervous about posting here because i still do face a bit of shame with this, but i can’t deny i like it. hope everyone is doing well :0)
Welcome to the Bawn, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Still use your head. Many of our members are only in it for their pleasure and new msterial to wank with, or worse. But glad you made it.😉

Welcome to the Bawn, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Still use your head. Many of our members are only in it for their pleasure and new msterial to wank with, or worse. But glad you made it.😉
Thank you! And yeah, good stuff..! I do have sexual desires yes but besides from that most of all I do have a genuine passion and love deep in my heart for animals :3 anyone that just like them purely for sexual gratification disgust me! Doggos r our friends :3

Welcome, please feel no shame loving animals all the way >:3

Welcome to the forum. Feelings of shame are quite common, and it took me the best part of a decade to get rid of it, but here we are. Seeing that you consider animals as friends and lovers tells me that there's no need for feelings of shame.

Every time I see anything Scotland related I immediate think of that tiktok audio. On another note, you're very real for liking german shepards. I had my first experience with handsome stud and it was awesome!

Every time I see anything Scotland related I immediate think of that tiktok audio. On another note, you're very real for liking german shepards. I had my first experience with handsome stud and it was awesome!
SCOTLAND FOREVERR!!! RAHHHHHH!!!🌀🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿(so real.) Wahhhhh u are so so so so so lucky. I am very jealous. Would be a dream come true to lose my doggy virginity to a gsd….!! They are the most handsome boys ever

Back