New here from the Midwest

newdist

Tourist
Hello everyone! Just a 28 year old male here with a interest in zoophilia. Not to say I don't like humans :) I guess I'll further introduce myself by how I started.

Honestly, I was into dogs before humans. I began experimenting with my dog as a teenager because I was curios of what a knot felt like. First night I tried he lightly penetrated me, but he wasn't fully erect. Still felt good though.

He followed up with a rim job (which was my favorite) then I turned over and let him lick my penis while I played with it. I just loved the experience! Felt strangely free to just let it all happen.

Almost every night when I was 14 I'd go to my room with my dog, get naked, pop a movie in and just start cuddling. While curled together up he'd usually lick my balls, butt or dick while I just relaxed and watched the movie. It was great!

Eventually, I gave him anal, which felt really, really good. I did not do it that much since my dog didn't seem to like it. Just stuck to him licking me mostly; used his tonged as a tool for masturbating.

14 years later I still am into this. Really want to try some things out again! Wondering what everyone else is into. Would be nice to see some people with similar taste!

Welcome. Whereabouts in the midwest are you?

Personally I'm into human women, male dogs, and horses of either sex. Not into 'receiving' from males of either species, and first hand experience is very limited, but I'd definitely be into using my mouth or hands on either species. Kind of weird since I'm straight as an arrow with humans. ?‍♂️ lol

Welcome. Whereabouts in the midwest are you?

Personally I'm into human women, male dogs, and horses of either sex. Not into 'receiving' from males of either species, and first hand experience is very limited, but I'd definitely be into using my mouth or hands on either species. Kind of weird since I'm straight as an arrow with humans. ?‍♂️ lol
I'm in Illinois.

That's interesting though! I'm only into female women too. I would be up for sex with a female dog though so there's that. Just not male humans lol.

Howdy and welcome to Zooville. :) It looks like you're already having a start at making friends. Enjoy the forum!

Hello and welcome to the community, it is very nice to meet you . i hope you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have loads of fun...;)

Back