New (F) in community - pls educate me

vivinkaZ

Tourist
BANNED USER
Hey you all. I'm new here and I haven't try anything than dragon dildos for now. I have some famtasies and now when I find out about this community I want to find someone who will educate me. I want also buy a dog but I don't know how to choose breed. I'm thinking about doberman. Thank you for all new info you can give me ❤️

Hey you all. I'm new here and I haven't try anything than dragon dildos for now. I have some famtasies and now when I find out about this community I want to find someone who will educate me. I want also buy a dog but I don't know how to choose breed. I'm thinking about doberman. Thank you for all new info you can give me ❤️
Welcum and DM me anytime!

Hi welcome, lol first thing don't say new female! The thirsty guys will drive you nuts lol. As for your first hmmm. A dobey is good size wise. I'm thinking temperament wise, better a lab or pit. Dobeys can be temperamental depending on how their raised. Unless you get a pup then expect a year or so before any action. And then .... as I found out , I got a pup, can't do anything with her. That's my pup pup. No attraction at all eeew. You asked lol, giving my opinion as a old zoo. Better finding a dawg needs a home . Sadly all shelters neuter first. So look for a buddy, breed is not important over the right dog. You will know when it's right. Might be a shaggy mutt? Check the want ads. Keep looking, you will know when it's right. Just like dating lol. Good luck, feel free to ask anything. And lol no not a thirsty guy. A guy. But no males now. And not looking for a hook up. Just a old cowboy and zoo. Happy to help others out .

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head. Glad you made it.😉

Hello friends, I am a man from Slovakia and I would like to meet a woman from this forum. Ideal in real life as well, if we agree. I have been meaning to write for a long time, but the determination came only now. I recently read a post where one of the members described the levels of people on this forum. I think I have reached the point where being a tourist on this site is not enough for me, I would like to meet a woman with the same interest in reality and share this joy.
Later also with a group of people or a couple.
I will be glad for the message. I am asking for a real woman to respond to me. Commitment is the first step, so please respect that. Well, thank you.

Back