Never done zoo before

its actually much more simple then you think - if you have an adult dog, start with licking, and then turn around and go on all fours and usually the dog does everything

Best thing to start is to have an female friend who trusts you so much and you can borrow her dog and let him knot you with help of bf or person who loves this like you ;)

Why do you want to?
It is quite a thing to get into this, so be sure you have a solid personal reason to start and is not curiosity or a kink you might later regret.

Other than that, you have some advice on these posts and guides on how to.

Hello, I'm 40 yo woman from mexico and though I've been interested, never donde anything zoo before. Any suggestions about how to start?
Find a selfless, mentor, who is not in it just to exploit you for their jollies, be safe, and keep it to yourself, and in the community.

To be honest, mi daughter and I would like to do it but we have our doubts
Love that you and your daughter are curious about this. It will likely be easier as you both have a built-in support system and open enough relationship to be able to have good open communication with each other

This site has some really great resources for starting out. @Goattobeloved has some good caveats for you to consider.

As open and adventuresome as the two of you are, there is definitely the possibility of it changing your dynamics.

I wish you both the very best in moving forward with whatever you both decide to do.

Hope you keep us posted.

Back