Need some advice!

Hello everybody!
been a long time lurker here! readed alot of stuff, but might have missed this.
Beeing active for some time with my dog.. i took the advises form here.. to do it with him in bathroom (nowhere els i have a second bathroom in my room here i do it)

Is it normal for him to taking over in there.. like really trying to dominated and controle me in there?
My followed up question is.. do i need to correct it? because can it spread out to other room?
still never acted in a other room but he always close when iam near that bathroom.

and if its not a big deal can i let him? or need to step in now before it gets out of hand?

Is it normal for him to taking over in there.. like really trying to dominated and controle me in there?
It is not dominance, it is excitement.
My dog does the same when he is in the mood.
Circles around me, tries to mount me...

My followed up question is.. do i need to correct it? because can it spread out to other room?
The whole idea of only having sex with an animal in one room is flawed. Sex is a strong motivation and as long as the dog is very horny, he is not going to restrict his advances to one room.
Keep your dog sexually satisfied enough that he does not need to ask you for sex in inappropriate moments.

It is not dominance, it is excitement.
My dog does the same when he is in the mood.
Circles around me, tries to mount me...

The whole idea of only having sex with an animal in one room is flawed. Sex is a strong motivation and as long as the dog is very horny, he is not going to restrict his advances to one room.
Keep your dog sexually satisfied enough that he does not need to ask you for sex in inappropriate moments.
He makes it very clear to me when he wants it. he follows me around when iam near the bathroom growling at me poking me with his nose
and does your dog whent up with his activety?

He makes it very clear to me when he wants it. he follows me around when iam near the bathroom growling at me poking me with his nose
and does your dog whent up with his activety?
Well sex is very pleasant, so animals want to do it and you are an excellent sex toy for them especially since you can have sex very often.
My dog does the same. If I do not have sex with him for 2-3 days, he becomes very upset with me. And often demands sex from me even in inappropriate moments.
If I suck him every day, he is fine and leaves me alone and generally does not ask for sex except after we play and he gets excited.

If you want your dog to be more calm about sex, offer sex often enough so he is less horny and less demanding.

Well sex is very pleasant, so animals want to do it and you are an excellent sex toy for them especially since you can have sex very often.
My dog does the same. If I do not have sex with him for 2-3 days, he becomes very upset with me. And often demands sex from me even in inappropriate moments.
If I suck him every day, he is fine and leaves me alone and generally does not ask for sex except after we play and he gets excited.
Yea i think its not fair , i chose for this ! and i do enjoy him taking the lead. maybe he can sens that?
So you say wouldent be a real problem as long if i just keep giving it! i do offer my self everymorning like a routine thing. but when i come back form work we go for a long walk and do some playing.. he tent to want it again.(and thats form the last weeks)
Problem is with sucking him.. that he doesent like me touching his cock most of the times i read somewhere that might be a dominace thing?

Or you are sucking him wrong and he does not like it. :D
Dogs should not be sucked the way humans are, no rubbing of the shaft. The knot has to be held and massaged...

but when i come back form work we go for a long walk and do some playing.. he tent to want it again.(and thats form the last weeks)
Playing usually stimulates excitement. So it makes sense.

Or you are sucking him wrong and he does not like it. :D
Dogs should not be sucked the way humans are, no rubbing of the shaft. The knot has to be held and massaged...

Playing usually stimulates excitement. So it makes sense.
i readed that! dont want to hurt him so i followed the guide. but walks away most of the times when i slide my hands down towards it or growls so i stop!

and with playing i notice if i let him win with tugg war.. he really gets into the right mind set !
loves to show off after who is the real winner haha!

My dog does that too. But only when I touch him there when he is not trying to have sex with me already. Generally if he is horny and asks for sex first, he is ok with me touching his sheath.

My dog does that too. But only when I touch him there when he is not trying to have sex with me already. Generally if he is horny and asks for sex first, he is ok with me touching his sheath.
i will try that than. only tryed it when i wanted it. so maybe i thought he would get into it as well.. stupid ! i see whate you mean now!

i will try that than. only tryed it when i wanted it. so maybe i thought he would get into it as well.. stupid ! i see whate you mean now!
Generally it is better to let the animal ask first. That way you have much better certainty that the animal wants to have sex with you.
If you want sex but he is not asking at that time. Do some foreplay, play together... playing usually gets things going and then let him ask first.
and would you recommand to give in when he ask for it all the time?
Not all the time.
Refusing sex is a normal thing to do. He refuses you as well when he is not in the mood.
Have sex with him enough so he is not too demanding. But obviously you can not do that all the time.

Yea i forgot that the play thing like tuggwars.. play fighing is for them like forplay..
He always been quiet demending after we started that i diddent really needed it.
But i notice he quiet exited when we do the playing for play.
Try to give him his best life!

How long you been active with him? and is he your first? (this is my first so learning stil)

I generally agree with @pes but you can control your dog's sexual advances should you want to. Doing it only in one room is helpful but that's not what does it on its own. You decide what the trigger is - lets say going to the bathroom - and then you do not ever allow him to have sex without being there. With my dogs the trigger is the smell of my lube, not the location. You can't be inconsistent. If you sometimes let him get his way since it sound like you enjoy that and other times don't, that's confusing for him. You can't EVER let him take sex from you if you want it to work. If your dog is really exceptionally pushy and risking your cover by demanding sex at inappropriate times, then put him in timeout for 30 seconds or a minute. Repeat as needed.

*Normally redirection is better than timeout, which is a punishment, but if it's THAT bad then he might not let anything else grab his focus.
I get that, he normaly start in our routine mostly in the morning.. but last few weeks he takes it in evening aswell.. the problem is i do have the time than.. and not really that i dont want to.. thats the problem! i just needed some information in that iam not slowly snowballing into a bad thing i have troubles fixing it if you know whate i mean!

And ofcrouse i do say no.. when i dont have the time.. but he picked the best 2 moments i have tons of time haha

Back