Need some Advice please

Hello one and all, I'm a male in my 30s here. hope everyone is well!

Sorry if I go into details, here I might be a little bit disgusting, but I am scared and I don't know who else to ask..

I am a little scared tbh and need advice.. So about 2/3 weeks ago I had sex with my sister's dog and we hadn't had sex for over a year, which was the first back then.

So I needed help. Recently we had sex again and I wasn't ready for him as he's a big dog and he hurt a little. Then I did it again and once more, and the last 2 times we actually knotted, but and at the time it was amazing but I couldnt hold him, very long as he was so big and I somehow managed to push him out.. but I think he has hurt my insides, there was a lot of blood whitch scarted me a lot and it made me ill for a week... and I am never off work but I couldnt go in. now I am struggling to pass

excrement and when I felt up in there, there was a hard area which was sore. Now the area is still sore but it am 99% its my muscle in my anus, theres not been any blood for a while now but I feel pain still a little in my anus.

Nothing like when I first had the experience, but it's still painful.. Do you all think I need to go to the doctor and what would I tell them? :S I'm not quite sure what to say to be honest?

I hope someone can help me with some advice.. I do want to see my sisters dog again but I am too scared now of the damage

My honest advice would be to contact your gp just to make sure
I'm a little unsure what to tell the doctor though.. oh yeah I got fucked my a huge dog :p and would I have dog cum inside me still after tall this time. I think I am overthinking this but I am unsure!

Last edited:
Hello one and all, I'm a male in my 30s here. hope everyone is well!

Sorry if I go into details, here I might be a little bit disgusting, but I am scared and I don't know who else to ask..

I am a little scared tbh and need advice.. So about 2/3 weeks ago I had sex with my sister's dog and we hadn't had sex for over a year, which was the first back then.

So I needed help. Recently we had sex again and I wasn't ready for him as he's a big dog and he hurt a little. Then I did it again and once more, and the last 2 times we actually knotted, but and at the time it was amazing but I couldnt hold him, very long as he was so big and I somehow managed to push him out.. but I think he has hurt my insides, there was a lot of blood whitch scarted me a lot and it made me ill for a week... and I am never off work but I couldnt go in. now I am struggling to pass

excrement and when I felt up in there, there was a hard area which was sore. Now the area is still sore but it am 99% its my muscle in my anus, theres not been any blood for a while now but I feel pain still a little in my anus.

Nothing like when I first had the experience, but it's still painful.. Do you all think I need to go to the doctor and what would I tell them? :S I'm not quite sure what to say to be honest?

I hope someone can help me with some advice.. I do want to see my sisters dog again but I am too scared now of the damage
Welcome to ZV :3

That does sound very painful. However it might not be a bad idea to talk to your doctor. If you're in a country that is LGBTQ+ friendly, you can just say it was a guy and not a dog.

Welcome to ZV :3

That does sound very painful. However it might not be a bad idea to talk to your doctor. If you're in a country that is LGBTQ+ friendly, you can just say it was a guy and not a dog.
yeah I am going to give iot a little more time then I guess I will have to get checked out, but I havnt told anyone about this and I have a partnet so I guess this wont be a good idea.. I feel like its karma and I sort of deserve it :/

yeah I am going to give iot a little more time then I guess I will have to get checked out, but I havnt told anyone about this and I have a partnet so I guess this wont be a good idea.. I feel like its karma and I sort of deserve it :/
Ohhhh yeah, that's fair. You can wait more time, but it might not be the best idea in case you tore anything. Yeah having a partner does make that much more complicated ^^"

Back