Name the Bestiality genres that make you cum instantly

1. Zoo + bondage. A vicious animal going at a restraint women that just has to accept the imminent animal cock fucking her.
tumblr_m9t6t4vcoA1rd7d7lo1_500.jpg

2. Girls getting taken in a missionary position by zoo, but the camera angle usually don't show anything good unfortunately.
th
2BVbOtJ.jpg
I love it

Hey everyone new member here. I was just curious What genre of bestiality videos you would go to that make you cum instantly?

Help a newbie out and drop them hot links I'm tryin to cum as we speak💦

My top three categories that make me almost instantly cum include:

1. Videos where two dogs are eating one pussy out, or the dog in general eats the owners pussy aggressively and deeply while the owner moans and quivers

2. Videos with great pov of girls riding on top of their dogs hard, driving their dogs wild while they slide up and down their throbbing red cocks

3. Videos of girls sharing dogs and/or eating the doggies creampie out of the others pussy. These videos are so hard to find!:(

Send me links yall I'm adopting my puppy this week my pussy is so ready🔥
Definitely your number 3.

I just wanna see girls covered in dog cum and loving it. I hate seeing the dog cock sucking ones where they're grimacing and clearly rushing it to get it over with.

Mine so far are:

1. Women fucking a boar and getting creampied for like half and hour, to the point where it's just leaking out of them constantly while he feels around in her pussy.

2. Dudes cumming inside a mare (bonus if the guy is really vocal about it, like busts really hard, or if the mare also cums which I've only seen once but it was so fucking hot to me to see a mare actually cum on a guy's cock.)

3. Good old classic of women getting violently rammed by a dog, knotted, and then he just drains is balls inside her. Love watching his balls twitch with every spurt, just resting them on her labia while he makes a her his bitch. Also found it hot when the dog's asshole would pucker up as he cums inside her.

Edit: I've noticed a trend. Lol
Do you have a particular vid for that boar one?

Any animal on human anal, best of all of it's a genuinely hard horse cock or a big dog knotting a tight human asshole, esp. if the human is vocal... the more cum that gushes out afterward the better

Humans getting knotted deep, like really tied, & getting to see the dog's balls and asshole throb as he dumps a big hot load into his bitch

Bondage + bestiality + rape play = varmint cums hard & fast (ed. for clarification: that's a human in bondage pretending that the animal is raping them)

Pigs cumming in a human so much it comes squirting back out as his giant balls throb & he shoots more & more & more 🤤 I want so bad for that to be me beneath him

Doggy DP, no matter what holes are involved! Rare but satisfying
Do you have any dp vids or some human bondage ones to link? I'd love to see

1. Zoo + bondage. A vicious animal going at a restraint women that just has to accept the imminent animal cock fucking her.

2. Girls getting taken in a missionary position by zoo, but the camera angle usually don't show anything good unfortunately.
th
2BVbOtJ.jpg
Definitely this. Zoo plus bondage has always fascinated me. I really like the domination / submission part of it. I want the girl to enjoy it of course but being tied up and unable to get away is definitely a huge turnon. Unfortunately these videos or pictures are super hard to find and I do not have a partner that shares this interest. Yet.

Women with mares fisting licking whatever.
Man fucking a mare while a woman assists with the mare pussy.
Casual talking about the situation and being vocal while nearing completion.
I like when women joke about and talk about what they enjoy about licking and fisting mares.
I'm abit interested in fisting for a few reasons, I love seeing a horse on steroids that is super muscular in size and I have seen the same horse fucking a woman's asshole like how a pussy can get it really well done.. Then the other ones were Shemales and horses where the horses are fucking the shit out of the transexual that she is seen being lifted by the strength of these horses.. I have seen many people in this anal adventures with a Stallion before many times..

In the 3rd video is the one I have been fantasising for years when I get a message from my dreams when I remember licking my ass out like a crazy wild person.
I'm very loyal and willing and slutty when it comes to finding a new relationship where she loves to make anal slut behaviours and moods like wearing her very own slut pair of shorts that are super tight to wear that her asscheeks are hanging out of her tight slutty shorts when she realised she is going to be very busy and unfaithful to her partners big cock.. or the horse instructor.. I've got to see a beautiful sexy woman as a horse instructor who is very interested in many beastiality activities like her favourite is licking her horses asshole out and see her entire face nearly entering the horses asshole..
This was a video that was done or created by the country people in the European community with their backyard stuff is the sort of animal sex that I find best to watch bc you don't see it in other videos shops in beastiality or similar hard-core stuff like the ones I mentioned before about horses fucking other humans asshole in a wild slutty manner like a pussy can take it..

Attachments

• 20210412_195435_001.mp4
    191.3 KB
  • 20210412_222646_001.mp4
    140.8 KB
  • 20210412_215137_001.mp4
    175 KB
Do you have a particular vid for that boar one?
Not particularly. There unfortunately isn't a lot of footage out there, at least none that is of any substantial quality. Only about 2 or 3 videos come to mind with the boar videos but they are pretty well known in the community. I'd take a gander at the Females with Male animal forums on here, you're bound to find the videos I'm referencing a bit.

Love when couples fuck a dog together.
Love women giving blowjobs, handjobs, and rimbjobs to dogs.
Love when women pour dog cum into cups and drink it like champagne
Love when a guy gets mounted by a dog.
Love guys sucking dog cock.
Love guys fucking female dogs.
Love when couples have a party and take turns fucking the dog.

th
2BVbOtJ.jpg
thank you :husky_love:

Women taking a dog or horse anally, I'm an anal addict butI I've never had a beast anally before (they'll always go for my vagina) so I self insert and fantasize about it being me and I have INTENSE orgasms that way lol.

How about me going anal for you while taking a beast in the the vagina and then switch

LOVE pics and vids of eager dogs watching, nosing in, sniffing, licking a woman as she undresses for him.
LOVE eager dogs with long tongues licking, eating, tonguing a woman like they are starving
LOVE dogs eagerly mounting a woman... and also hopping off to lick and eat and tongue again and again...
LOVE dogs fucking a woman hard, eager, frantic, leaving scratches, and finally...
LOVE seeing a deep knotting, a true tie. Seeing and hearing or imagining the beautiful discomfort as he unloads inside her over and over again, until...
LOVE seeing him turn and pull her until he can pull out, and watching his cum drip, leak, pour out of her while he stands next to her with his still hard dripping cock on full display...
Whew, sorry, got a little carried away this morning o_O

Real amateurs
Creampie in a woman.
Women being knotted.
Women playing with dog pussy.
Guys fucking dogs.
Women that enjoy tasing their men straight out of dog cunt.

Hey everyone new member here. I was just curious What genre of bestiality videos you would go to that make you cum instantly?

Help a newbie out and drop them hot links I'm tryin to cum as we speak💦

My top three categories that make me almost instantly cum include:

1. Videos where two dogs are eating one pussy out, or the dog in general eats the owners pussy aggressively and deeply while the owner moans and quivers

2. Videos with great pov of girls riding on top of their dogs hard, driving their dogs wild while they slide up and down their throbbing red cocks

3. Videos of girls sharing dogs and/or eating the doggies creampie out of the others pussy. These videos are so hard to find!:(

Send me links yall I'm adopting my puppy this week my pussy is so ready🔥
1. Putting my nose and hard sniff goat's pussy

2. Titty fuck of goat's pointed boobs with full of milk

3. Shoot cum on goat's face.....

Back