• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Name the Bestiality genres that make you cum instantly

Once their cock tip feels your hole they do force it in, but..... it goes in small, basically just a hair bigger than their flaccid size upon entry. On rare occasions if they swelled up some a little soon, they might be half size when the knot first goes in.

The full size knot is NOT usually slamming the entrance to the vagina unless he accidentally pulls out on some of the thrusting. If the dog's penis is med to large, and your entrance is snug, rarely will a knot pull out in the 25 seconds of rapid thrusting. We do see it happen sometimes when the cock is smallish to medium size.

So, basically it will enter you being about 4" or 5", but inflate to large size within 3 to 5 seconds. It's truly amazing how quick they swell up.

A really wide knot can be accommodated more often than long penis length can, but sometimes it's astonishing to see that woman fit all the length too. At least the head of their penis is not wide, and it can tuck up there beside the cervix.
Exactly why I wish my husband was all supportive of and helpful with this lifestyle choice of mine, it being my main or number one lifestyle choice… I SÓ want to experience a DÓG going in me… I want to experience that very 1st feel as the tip of his hairy sheath touches into my vaginal opening, feel how he instantly realizes he is spot on right on target and then feel it go in all soft like still as it enters my vagina for my very 1st time ever with a dog!!!!!!!!!! I don’t have the courage at all to try and do this on my own and well, the person I want there most to support, assist and help me is obviously my husband and I want to look deepest into his eyes, into his soul when my dog cherry gets popped by our dog, or by any dog for that matter, I want to watch intently as he sees and looks at my facial expressions as I’m being taken for the very 1st time in my life by a dog from the moment I feel it enter me, the super relentless, merciless thrusting and fucking in and out of my vagina with that dog cock over and over again until he finally and hopefully has his knot also inside of me with that possible 1st initial shock and surprise, even maybe feeling some pain or discomfort as it starts swelling up instantly to its absolute full size in me!!!!!!!!!! I think it will be just so much more intense and hotter with my husband having to watch and witness his own Wife enjoying her very 1st dog, his seemingly vanilla “model” Wife so upstanding in the community here where we live and work, etc and especially in church, being such an actual animal Slut and becoming even more of a Slut for finally getting a dog to take her, becoming the ultimate DÓG SLÚT!!!!!!!!!! Uffffffffff I SÓ badly want to experience ÁLL of THÍS!!!!!!!!!!!

Since when do people have hands that are capable of having erections?
Pretty sure he meant “no hands erections” not hands having erections, as in horse and dog penises that becomes erect with no real interaction or intervention especially becoming erect with no hands involved… How is that so hard for you to get… nevermind… guess you’re just trolling

Eu particularmente gosto de observar as reações do humano ao sentir o nó, gosto de observar as reações do corpo, bico dos seios, contrações, boceta molhada e inchada, gemidos e o desejo de estar com o cachorro. Esses fatores tornam o ato sexual real e exitante, perceber o real prazer até o orgasmo é o tipo de vídeo que me pais exita, tenho muitos anos de experiência e facilmente descarto algo artificial, praticado sem tesão, porém mesmo alguns filmes profissionais, é claramente visível o tesão e o orgasmo da fêmea.

Nos materiais amadores podemos encontrar o tesão real mais facilmente, porém os vídeos são curtos os ângulos não favorecem uma boa visão, mas assistir uma mulher gozando em um grande nó é algo fascinante.

Back