• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Name the Bestiality genres that make you cum instantly

Any kind of creampie will do it for me instantly.
Forgot to also mention videos where the human shows their face. I’m gay so I’m not sure how it works in woman/animal videos, but generally the men in amateur videos don’t like to show their faces (for good reason). It’s so hot to find a verbal guy in a video that’s also willing to let us see his face.

Also, not really a genre per se, but there’s nothing hotter than a guy with a big ass giving it to an animal.

It’s my dream to please a large dog, though I’m not sure that they would fit unless they forced themself in.
Once their cock tip feels your hole they do force it in, but..... it goes in small, basically just a hair bigger than their flaccid size upon entry. On rare occasions if they swelled up some a little soon, they might be half size when the knot first goes in.

The full size knot is NOT usually slamming the entrance to the vagina unless he accidentally pulls out on some of the thrusting. If the dog's penis is med to large, and your entrance is snug, rarely will a knot pull out in the 25 seconds of rapid thrusting. We do see it happen sometimes when the cock is smallish to medium size.

So, basically it will enter you being about 4" or 5", but inflate to large size within 3 to 5 seconds. It's truly amazing how quick they swell up.

A really wide knot can be accommodated more often than long penis length can, but sometimes it's astonishing to see that woman fit all the length too. At least the head of their penis is not wide, and it can tuck up there beside the cervix.

Once their cock tip feels your hole they do force it in, but..... it goes in small, basically just a hair bigger than their flaccid size upon entry. On rare occasions if they swelled up some a little soon, they might be half size when the knot first goes in.

The full size knot is NOT usually slamming the entrance to the vagina unless he accidentally pulls out on some of the thrusting. If the dog's penis is med to large, and your entrance is snug, rarely will a knot pull out in the 25 seconds of rapid thrusting. We do see it happen sometimes when the cock is smallish to medium size.

So, basically it will enter you being about 4" or 5", but inflate to large size within 3 to 5 seconds. It's truly amazing how quick they swell up.

A really wide knot can be accommodated more often than long penis length can, but sometimes it's astonishing to see that woman fit all the length too. At least the head of their penis is not wide, and it can tuck up there beside the cervix.
This all sounds SO amazing. And if I’m being honest, even if they didn’t fit comfortably, I’d still try my best to take them.

This all sounds SO amazing. And if I’m being honest, even if they didn’t fit comfortably, I’d still try my best to take them.
Studies show that with high arousal a woman's pain threshold goes up a good bit, like a 100% to 120% increase.

Everyone has a different level as for what will be "too much" discomfort, but if you are very highly aroused, that likely won't be passed. It will more likely be a successful mating, but where your limits are pushed some.

Studies show that with high arousal a woman's pain threshold goes up a good bit, like a 100% to 120% increase.

Everyone has a different level as for what will be "too much" discomfort, but if you are very highly aroused, that likely won't be passed. It will more likely be a successful mating, but where your limits are pushed.
Pushed limits are something I strive for.

Watching men with female German shepherds. Very specific, I know, but it's because I like to think about it being me when I can finally get myself a GSD to love and to make love to. Thinking about me doing it with my girl (that I don't even have yet) is what gets me every time.

Watching men with female German shepherds. Very specific, I know, but it's because I like to think about it being me when I can finally get myself a GSD to love and to make love to. Thinking about me doing it with my girl (that I don't even have yet) is what gets me every time.
I like GSD too ? hope you get a gorgeous one soon

Breeding and free use are my favourite kinks, i love watching a woman get creampied by a beautiful dog and become a breeding mate for him to use anytime he wants. It's the feeling of ownership and being at full mercy of a canine's primal breeding urges that makes it so hot to me??
same goes for me i guess even though i have more "favourites", i love freeuse and breeding so much, fully committing to my breeder...

1. Woman French kissing her dog, especially while he fucks her. Ooooooffff. That's the biggest.
2. Watching a curious woman (or man, honestly) getting knotted for the first time, screaming in pleasure, and realizing there's no going back - they're a dog slut now
3. Multiple women with multiple dogs
4. One woman with multiple dogs
5. Multiple women servicing multiple stallions
6. Husband and wife kissing as they're both fucked by their dogs. Haven't been able to find much of this but man does it do it for me

Back