mythicalcreations- Has been removed

dogluver101

Staff member
Mythical Creations has been removed and banned due to ties to pedo dolls.
Recent evidence was brought to our attention on MC had other sites relating to underage type dolls, and the website still had an old page that was not obvious unless searched which showed a trace of his past products.

The user has been banned, with all threads relating to the brand removed, as well as the ads.
If anyone has been working on interest on his products. It's best to back out and not support MC.

Damn! How can folks be so knowingly stupid? Whelp that ends it for me as well! I had been contemplating purchasing from them. Thanks for the heads up @dogluver101, you handsome driving dog you! :gsd_love: This info keeps one from getting all tangled up in some pretty gnarly stuff.

So I looked at the mythical creations website and there is no evidence of any association with pedo dolls just dolls that look young because of the manufacturing process and of course the dog doll. It’s a possibility that the alleged pedo doll wasn’t intentionally made to look like a pedo doll. I don’t support pedo’s.

So I looked at the mythical creations website and there is no evidence of any association with pedo dolls just dolls that look young because of the manufacturing process and of course the dog doll. It’s a possibility that the alleged pedo doll wasn’t intentionally made to look like a pedo doll. I don’t support pedo’s.
There's plenty of evidence we looked at before removing mythicalcreations from the site, I still feel dirty and discussed from having seen the filth and I'm certain that the rest of the staff feel the same.

Mythical Creations has been removed and banned due to ties to pedo dolls.
Recent evidence was brought to our attention on MC had other sites relating to underage type dolls, and the website still had an old page that was not obvious unless searched which showed a trace of his past products.

The user has been banned, with all threads relating to the brand removed, as well as the ads.
If anyone has been working on interest on his products. It's best to back out and not support MC.

He tried selling me his business as well a few weeks back... jesus christ...

You can actually google it even:
View attachment 556594
This website is no longer functional but google still lists it.
omg.jpg

Fortunately blockers do not allow the images, but it is clear from the text and their logo is also at the bottom of the page. The age is written on this doll.

I know that they also make non-sexual dolls adult and children (ads, marketing, clothes, photos etc). Maybe they tried to find a market in this cp area as well, then they realized it would be too much. Too much, idiots.
The saddest part of all is that humanity is still there, that zoophilia and cp go hand in hand. :rolleyes:

Did they give any explanation for this?

1000004670.jpg
1000004669.jpg
1000004668.jpg

There was no misunderstanding that he was running something like that. Also has my curious if a guy called zoonation or wet orca was just a front the entire time.

possibly weird take, what is wrong with loli dolls? is it not a good thing to keep them preoccupied with a random piece of plastic rather than have them lurking around places like kid parks and schools?
The ideology of the people who would buy them.

I get your point though, and I also get why people would buy them. It's all a contentious topic.

The ideology of the people who would buy them.

I get your point though, and I also get why people would buy them. It's all a contentious topic.
i mean, i view it as someone who knows all too well that one doesn't choose their attractions. a doll seems like a safe enough outlet that doesn't involve actual kids for someone cursed to be a pedo...

i mean, i view it as someone who knows all too well that one doesn't choose their attractions. a doll seems like a safe enough outlet that doesn't involve actual kids for someone cursed to be a pedo...
I get it. But some people also view them as a stepping stone/gateway to actual offensive behavior towards kids.

No matter what, someone will be unhappy, though that's universally true.

Back