• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!
So it would seem that my introduction to you all will also include my first actual real experience.

A bit about me first.

As the name would suggest I am a mom of two all be it they are now of an age to have flown the nest but that still qualifies me to be a Milf right?

The horny part is true all the time for me. My husband and I have been swingers for over 10 years and had ALOT of fun along the way.

As for the Zoo side of me/us I've been looking at it for a long time and thinking and fantasising about the possibilities and the what ifs?

So we took the plunge and joined Zooville and yes there are plenty of dreamers and fantasists. That being said there are genuin people out there willing to help us no owners out.

One of those genuine people we met today!

We've chatted with this owner both on here and away from here and the time came to take the plunge....

So, as recommended by the good people of ZV we met for a social with said owner and his gorgeous boy. What a beautiful day and the weather was glorious.

We walked around and talked about his experiences and told him what we wanted to achieve. It seemed we were all on the same page.

I decided to put on my big girl pants and interact with the gorgeous boy and I received my first good licking. It was amazing!

Would I do it again, yes and more. Can't wait until my next adventure.

Massive thanks goes out to @duncanwolfpaw and his boy for making this come true.

C xView attachment 560607
Welcome to the community. Happy to have you here.

We are hoping to meet someone spe ial who can provide a big dog with experience from previous interactions...also feeling the security of having someone be there the 1st time we believe is so important...we hope to find a women who can share this special time together in the new york tri-state area....we would travel indefinitely to be able to be with the right people who are willing to share their time for us
Amazing you were able to have your 1st

Back