• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

HornyMilf

Citizen of Zooville
So it would seem that my introduction to you all will also include my first actual real experience.

A bit about me first.

As the name would suggest I am a mom of two all be it they are now of an age to have flown the nest but that still qualifies me to be a Milf right?

The horny part is true all the time for me. My husband and I have been swingers for over 10 years and had ALOT of fun along the way.

As for the Zoo side of me/us I've been looking at it for a long time and thinking and fantasising about the possibilities and the what ifs?

So we took the plunge and joined Zooville and yes there are plenty of dreamers and fantasists. That being said there are genuin people out there willing to help us no owners out.

One of those genuine people we met today!

We've chatted with this owner both on here and away from here and the time came to take the plunge....

So, as recommended by the good people of ZV we met for a social with said owner and his gorgeous boy. What a beautiful day and the weather was glorious.

We walked around and talked about his experiences and told him what we wanted to achieve. It seemed we were all on the same page.

I decided to put on my big girl pants and interact with the gorgeous boy and I received my first good licking. It was amazing!

Would I do it again, yes and more. Can't wait until my next adventure.

Massive thanks goes out to @duncanwolfpaw and his boy for making this come true.

C xPhoto_1715183120000.jpg

Last edited:
What can I say about this lovely lady (indeed this lovely pair) was a true pleasure to meet them today and a real honour to let my boy be the first.

Hopefully it won’t be the last time for us all and wishing them many more adventures to come.
A pleasure meeting you both and making me feel at ease. Cant wait to continue our adventure 😘

So it would seem that my introduction to you all will also include my first actual real experience.

A bit about me first.

As the name would suggest I am a mom of two all be it they are now of an age to have flown the nest but that still qualifies me to be a Milf right?

The horny part is true all the time for me. My husband and I have been swingers for over 10 years and had ALOT of fun along the way.

As for the Zoo side of me/us I've been looking at it for a long time and thinking and fantasising about the possibilities and the what ifs?

So we took the plunge and joined Zooville and yes there are plenty of dreamers and fantasists. That being said there are genuin people out there willing to help us no owners out.

We've chatted with this owner both on here and away from here and the time came to take the plunge....

So, as recommended by the good people of ZV we met for a social with said owner and his gorgeous boy. What a beautiful day and the weather was glorious.

We walked around and talked about his experiences and told him what we wanted to achieve. It seemed we were all on the same page.

I decided to put on my big girl pants and interact with the gorgeous boy and I received my first good licking. It was amazing!

Massive thanks goes out to @duncanwolfpaw and his boy for making this come true.

C xView attachment 560607
Really hot! Hope to meet like minded people soon also.

A bit about me first.

I love this so much! I'm determined to be an owner so I can make this happen for people like you too

A bit about me first.

Welcome to the community and an exceptional introduction. Thank you for sharing

A bit about me first.

Welcome and we love your intro/story

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for the lovely introduction! 😊
Congratulations on your first experience, I hope it’s the start of many more wonderful adventures for you both! Stay safe and blessed! 🙏❤️

A bit about me first.

This is fantastic and an inspiration

A bit about me first.

Welcome :gsd_happysmile:
I'm glad you are here with us:gsd_happysmile:

Great start to what we hope will be an exciting journey with a lot of pleasure for all involved. We hope to hear more and maybe chat sometime...

A bit about me first.

Amazing.. Beautiful and hot🥰

Back