• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

My Introduction! 26F

hi everyone, as my title says- i am female, 26, and new around here! i do not have much experience with beast but i have been into it for several years and am hoping to explore more and more and experience more and more. i don’t currently have my own dog, but it’s something i’m looking at for sure at some point in the future (sooner rather than later). some of my other hobbies include music, reading, and cooking. i’m hoping to meet all kinds of ppl here, and i’m also looking forward to seeing what there is to offer here :)
Hi there, newbie! It's always exciting to see someone who shares our unique interests in beastial companionship. You've definitely come to the right place for support and camaraderie with like-minded individuals💕💕

Welcome! I hope you are having a great time here on the forum. Mid-atlantic US here! Also a big music fan/I'm a musician. I'd love to chat more if you'd like to. Good luck, be safe, and enjoy! :)

hi everyone, as my title says- i am female, 26, and new around here! i do not have much experience with beast but i have been into it for several years and am hoping to explore more and more and experience more and more. i don’t currently have my own dog, but it’s something i’m looking at for sure at some point in the future (sooner rather than later). some of my other hobbies include music, reading, and cooking. i’m hoping to meet all kinds of ppl here, and i’m also looking forward to seeing what there is to offer here :)
Welcome to ZV sweetie 🤗😘

Hello :) I’m a 33 year old guy living in Southern California. I don’t have much experience with beast either but I’ve been into it about 8 years. I don’t have a dog either but i wanna get one. I’m really into music. I’d love the chance to chat with you ❤️

I hope you get the chance to try all the new things you want to while you are here and that you make some friends along the way. Welcome to the forum.

Hey, great to see you here and nice to meet you, welcome to the community 🤗

Welcome! Also a fan of dogs here, they are great partners so I hope you get to experience the wonders soon!

Welcome, you are in good company. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for while here.

Welcome! I’m new too :)

Hi there, newbie! It's always exciting to see someone who shares our unique interests in beastial companionship. You've definitely come to the right place for support and camaraderie with like-minded individuals💕💕

Attachments

• welcome home dog.gif
    welcome home dog.gif
    544.3 KB · Views: 4
Hey been a long time user here hope you find what you are looking for, have some fun and stay safe. Looking forward to talking with you some more :)

Welcome and hello from Australia.

I am experienced and love mentoring and helping girls experience this, and they have all loved it. I have shared my previous dogs with willing girls and am in the process of getting a new boy.

Feel free to dm me

Back