My girlfriend prefers dog cock

I introduced my girlfriend to animal lovers. She prefers our Great Danes dick over mine and I don’t blame her at all since I love it as well. She also sees our Great Dane as her main bf now and I have no problem with it.

Right on man, right on. 👏👏

Alright but since we're on the topic does that make you two individual exclusives sharing the same dog or do you still get a shot every once in a while. It's an odd question but you started this and I know for a fact that nobody else is going to give a damn.

It's normal for women to prefer dogs roosters. I've stopped having sex with my husband now, and his rooster has been put on a chastity lock by me He's all he deserves to help me have sex with a male dog
You're not the first (or even the second) female I've heard say that. Once you've got a taste for that knot there's no going back apparently.

I wouldn't mind his job either. Helping a canine to mount a gf of mine and then sitting back and watching her having her brains fucked out by a big dog would be my idea of a perfect day.

Last edited:
You're not the first (or even the second) female I've heard say that. Once you've got a taste for that knot there's no going back apparently.

I wouldn't mind his job either. Helping a canine to mount a gf of mine and then sitting back and watching her having her brains fucked out by a big dog would be my idea of a perfect day.
My husband likes it when I treat him like this He's a masochist, and I'm femdom

My husband likes it when I treat him like this He's a masochist, and I'm femdom
Hmm, I'm def not the subservient type, but, I'd probably prefer to watch my gf and our dog have sex than have sex with her myself. Whether he enjoys being dominated or not, he's a lucky guy if he gets to watch you enjoying your dog's cock.

Back