My girlfriend made her first attempt, but unfortunately, she did not succeed.

kiwipepper9

Lurker
Before I got my girlfriend to have a meeting with my dog, I showed her many bestiality videos and also gave her a video guide. After a few days, despite my insistence, she agreed. But when the dog inserted his penis inside her and inserted it with force, the girlfriend screamed very loudly and jumped forward and blood started coming from her vagina. That hurts his cervix. Can anyone help me to prevent this from happening again? My girlfriend is 24 years old.

Fascinating. :D Persuaded his girlfriend with some bs guide video as they all are to get hurt by a dog because she is not a zoo and was never interested in how it works.
Cervical penetration is very unlikely by the way, that is just the bs video skewing your idea of how it works.

Last edited:
Hey I have an idea, you should try mobile transportation. A tricycle? No baby here try the Lamborghini for your first ride. 🤦🏼‍♀️

if, and this is a huge IF. She evens hints at trying it again. Throw away the “guide” most of that shit is trash and completely unrelated to actual zoo life. invite her here, get some real advice. Ease into it. Know the possible outcomes before starting. Know the pitfalls, not just the success stories.

first time blood, what if the second time is tss? That happens, you run not only the risk of losing girlfriend but her outting you because you endangered her health.

Before I got my girlfriend to have a meeting with my dog, I showed her many bestiality videos and also gave her a video guide. After a few days, despite my insistence, she agreed. But when the dog inserted his penis inside her and inserted it with force, the girlfriend screamed very loudly and jumped forward and blood started coming from her vagina. That hurts his cervix. Can anyone help me to prevent this from happening again? My girlfriend is 24 years old.
Glad you're worrying about your GFs vagina for the next time but what about from this time?
She OK? Did she find what caused the bleeding? That could be serious. Not something one would want to explain in the ER.
I'm not a gynecologist but I'd take a look at it for her.

I'm not gonna lie, the broken English made me laugh. Especially "missionary trip". lol

Just be careful, take things slow and listen to sound, good advice from these folks. If she doesn't want to do it and isn't into it, absolutely don't force her.

With the gallons of cyberink spilled on the subject, youd think the idiocy of going at this with random advice would have been apparent for about twenty-nine years. But The Halt keep leading The Blind and the lemmings that survive the drop scream because someone done them wrong. It is
comedic and dramatic at the same time.

For the OP: I hope you haven't screwed the literal pooch here....IF you have a gal who is interested, and IF she was bold enough to try the activity, for YOU, on YOUR WORD, you owed her the courtesy of learning that which YOU had NO experience of. This is not a game for children and idiots. And it REALLY is not a spectator sport.

You dont just hand a person a chainsaw and the owners manual, point out the nearest Sequoia, and expect smiles when you come back. I HOPE you've apologized to her profusely....because she risked some damage to her personal parts for you....Would you do it for her? And please. ..no tired excuse of " But I don't swing that way!".....You asked it of her and it wasn't YOUR ROSIE-RED on the line.....

I think the second go-round is on you, bud....literally.

I’m sure by now you know this was a bad idea? Why was it so important to you to convince her to take a dog? Why don’t you take the dog to find out how it goes for you first, then you’ll have firsthand experience to share with her on how it goes.

Back