• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

My first kitty

squishy91

Tourist
She died when i was 18 and i just saw a picture of her today. I cried my eyes out.
I feel bad for my current cat. I love her don’t get me wrong, but that bond i had with my first cat was so amazing. I feel bad for thinking this way about my current cat. As she sits on me making biscuits lol

The memory of saying goodbye to my first cat will always be burned into my head. You only get one first.

Just like with people though, your relationship with every animal is going to be different. That's not bad thing at all. Just enjoy the time you get together.

I'm going to go pet my own car now and maybe cry a bit myself 😿

She died when i was 18 and i just saw a picture of her today. I cried my eyes out.
I feel bad for my current cat. I love her don’t get me wrong, but that bond i had with my first cat was so amazing. I feel bad for thinking this way about my current cat. As she sits on me making biscuits lol
i am sorry for ur loss :( i knew that the bond can be less with a follow up cat, each pet is different

So sorry to hear about your loss. Pet loss is devastating to me. They are family, not just pets. My heart breaks every single time. It's the only bad part about being a pet owner.

I'm sorry for your loss, the death of your first pet, or any let, seems to impact you for such a long time and the way you see and bond with your other pets 🙏

Back