My collection

What can you say, like it or not and why these dildos:
Photo 1: in the center, a huge pink dildo (killer whale?)
Photo 2: two extreme right dildos (horse and bright blue)

What can you say, like it or not and why these dildos:
Photo 1: in the center, a huge pink dildo (killer whale?)
Photo 2: two extreme right dildos (horse and bright blue)
In order is, from left to right- is a dragon toy 8.2", bbc 12.8" a rhino toy at 9.2", exotic erotics orca large at 16.5" bwc at 8.7", erasexa mustang large at 16"+, another black horse toy just under 14", little pink pup at 7.2", cereberus medium 9"+ a k9 horse, flare approximately 11", devil above that 8.5", faak k9 10" or so, 2 ejaculating k9 7.5", erasexa pony large 11"+, a deer style about 10" (the blue one you were mentioning), faak horse 13" far end, then two depth trainers 24" for the spiral flesh, and 26" for the red studded-

puffy cookie toy from cuddlescape just shipped. the collection grows larger :devilish:
banner_m_1024x1024@2x.jpg

also yes how do you like that orca toy? it looks very inviting..

Last edited:
puffy cookie toy from cuddlescape just shipped. the collection grows larger :devilish:
banner_m_1024x1024@2x.jpg

also yes how do you like that orca toy? it looks very inviting..
OMG fastest international shipping i've ever seen. this thing is fucking awesome! my buddy likes it but knottings not an option. it definitely seems like it would be fun with a human partner. i only now need to acquire and compare to the one from flurb (https://flurb.me/product/vixenmaker/)
prolly need the super extra soft to attempt to think about combining with a knot. idk how soft their super soft actually is

Back