• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

My boy🐕‍🦺🌹

Hi dears, I'm Ely and I wanted to share with you some pics of my Rottweiler, that I have taken over the years, he is Argon❤️😼
He usually likes to play with his toys, be outdoors and make new 4-legged friends.
He is absolutely super energetic but also affectionate❤️:gsd_happysmile:
I hope you like him because he's really wholesome and cute:gsd_love:
View attachment 571529View attachment 571530
Wow such a lovley pair! good boy and gorgeous woman! :D

Hi dears, I'm Ely and I wanted to share with you some pics of my Rottweiler, that I have taken over the years, he is Argon❤️😼
He usually likes to play with his toys, be outdoors and make new 4-legged friends.
He looks like a lovely dog 🥰 handsome boy 😊

Ditto a lovely looking healthy boy. Is he qualified to participate with you on a 1-1 basis?
Interested to hear if he has passed his exams or is still studying.

Wonderful thanks for showing us your lovely doggy and lover. May you have many happy memories together 🙏❤️

CUTE. <3 You two look so badass together all color coordinated and stuff <3

He is beautiful. Congratulations. A beautiful dog and his beautiful lady. A perfect couple.
Thanks for sharing.:love:

Back