• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

My boy?‍??

ElyPrincess

Tourist
Hi dears, I'm Ely and I wanted to share with you some pics of my Rottweiler, that I have taken over the years, he is Argon❤️?
He usually likes to play with his toys, be outdoors and make new 4-legged friends.
He is absolutely super energetic but also affectionate❤️:gsd_happysmile:
I hope you like him because he's really wholesome and cute:gsd_love:
Argon1.pngArgon2.png

Hi dears, I'm Ely and I wanted to share with you some pics of my Rottweiler, that I have taken over the years, he is Argon❤️?
He usually likes to play with his toys, be outdoors and make new 4-legged friends.
View attachment 571529View attachment 571530
He is a very handsome pup!

He's so handsome

Gorgeous couple ❤️

He look lovely

Gorgeous Couple you both look realy cute ❤️

You make a beautiful couple ?

You're both beautiful thank you for sharing

Beautiful wife and husband..;)

I have to ask what does he feel like. The live of my life was a 160 rottie. I never had the chance to tie with him as much as I really wanted to I was always in a possible compromising situation with him.

Back