• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!
He is a great lover indeed.😈 The absolute alpha in the bedroom. When i feel his pumping against my ass, his legs around my hips, his weight on my shoulders and his warm breath in my neck im in heaven.
When he is floating me with his babys its the best thing in the world. And hes also a passionat kisser🤤 with a lot of salvier.
All the pictures are awesome. I can tell you both have such a loving bond with one another 😍. I would love to watch you both kiss.

Thanks a lot for sharing the pictures and also the videos. You are a great great couple. It's wonderful and I envy you. Boerboel is my dream

I just wanted to post a few pictures of my big boy Haniball. He is the darker one. And hes just my everything :)
Maybe one day i will be brave enough to post my full face too.
Is it selfish to say I wanna get stuffed in both ends [mouth n anus] by both pooches

He is a great lover indeed.😈 The absolute alpha in the bedroom. When i feel his pumping against my ass, his legs around my hips, his weight on my shoulders and his warm breath in my neck im in heaven.
When he is floating me with his babys its the best thing in the world. And hes also a passionat kisser🤤 with a lot of salvier.
OMG! I am in love just imagining you having a passionate kiss with your big boy! Thank you so much for sharing with us! You have a fan in Boston! 👅❤️🐾🐕

Back