Most realistic dog dildo?

I’m looking to buy my first toy. Right now I’m leaning toward Exotic Erotics Murray as you can’t get much more realistic than a live cast, not to mention I love Australian Shepherds, they’re one of my favorite breeds. Or an Elypse Art Magic since it’s inflatable and it looks the most realistic that I’ve seen, I also love Dalmatians, which it’s modeled after, although not as much lol. It will be used for anal and I’m not new to canines, I’ve taken a few knots although not from any very large breeds. The largest knot I’ve taken was from a mutt, it was an accident and he was too big, I believe he was a lab/pit mix. I’ve also taken a German Shepherd/APBT and he is definitely a struggle but I can handle him, he’s about 80 pounds. I was leaning towards the Magic at first but it’s sooo expensive so now I’m leaning more towards the Murray. I want it mainly for practice taking a knot and a knot pullout so it won’t hurt so much if a dog pulls out early. So which do you think is more realistic or are there any others that I should check out? Also does Elypse Art ever go on sale? 😅
I like appearance of exotic erotis life cast. Also some toys from bad dragon.
But talking about colour, y prefer elypse art

So I’ve had a chance to try out my Murray, over a handful of times now. I’m not going to write a review on the site since it shows your name so this will essentially be my review. So I tried it right away of course, not once, but twice the day that I got it. IT FELT FUCKING WEIRD! I’ve never had anything that long up my ass that’s not attached to a dog and I’m honestly not 100% sure I’ve even had a dog that long, but probably. I did not get off while it was in me that first day. Honestly I couldn’t decide if it felt good or not. I couldn’t take the knot that first day either, I definitely tried though (I think I would’ve been able too if I had used some proper lube instead of just saliva). I had to take a day break from it because, my ass, was sore and I’ve still yet to use it two days in a row. The next time I used it though I took the knot twice that day. When that thing went in me I was shocked and it was a completely different feeling than just the shaft. It was big and uncomfortable but also kinda turned me on, there was definitely more surprise than anything though. Based off of my first attempts the day that I got it I did not think I would be able to take the knot that soon, not without lube at least. I thought it would take me at least a week to work up to it without lube. I do regret taking it so close together because I think it may have ripped me just a bit the second time. The next time I tried it I didn’t try to take the knot, my ass was still a bit sore, although I did try later that day and failed 😅. I just got done taking the knot a third time and I came with it in me for the first time. I’m still not sure if I like it or not tbh but I guess it is doing it’s job of preparing me for pullouts that are too early. I also keep using it so it must be doing something right. All and all it’s not bad but I think I would have rather gotten the Magic and I definitely would’ve gotten it if it wasn’t so expensive. I’m sure Magic would’ve been more comfortable since it’s a bit shorter and adjustable and I know it would’ve had an easier insertion. I want to say it would’ve been more realistic too since it can go in small and then get big once inside like a normal dog, who knows though, I mean, you can’t get much more realistic than a life-cast.

What’s a good dog safe/silicone toy safe lube? I’ve only ever used lube once, years ago, and that was just a solo masturbation to see how it felt so I honestly have no idea where to begin. I have searched it here but it seems like every thread is asking what’s the best to use with a dog or with a toy? I’m wondering what’s the best to use interchangeably?

I’d also still like to know if Elypse art ever goes on sale?

Last edited:
Back