Most realistic dog dildo?

I’m looking to buy my first toy. Right now I’m leaning toward Exotic Erotics Murray as you can’t get much more realistic than a live cast, not to mention I love Australian Shepherds, they’re one of my favorite breeds. Or an Elypse Art Magic since it’s inflatable and it looks the most realistic that I’ve seen, I also love Dalmatians, which it’s modeled after, although not as much lol. It will be used for anal and I’m not new to canines, I’ve taken a few knots although not from any very large breeds. The largest knot I’ve taken was from a mutt, it was an accident and he was too big, I believe he was a lab/pit mix. I’ve also taken a German Shepherd/APBT and he is definitely a struggle but I can handle him, he’s about 80 pounds. I was leaning towards the Magic at first but it’s sooo expensive so now I’m leaning more towards the Murray. I want it mainly for practice taking a knot and a knot pullout so it won’t hurt so much if a dog pulls out early. So which do you think is more realistic or are there any others that I should check out? Also does Elypse Art ever go on sale? 😅

I’m looking to buy my first toy. Right now I’m leaning toward Exotic Erotics Murray as you can’t get much more realistic than a live cast, not to mention I love Australian Shepherds, they’re one of my favorite breeds. Or an Elypse Art Magic since it’s inflatable and it looks the most realistic that I’ve seen, I also love Dalmatians, which it’s modeled after, although not as much lol. It will be used for anal and I’m not new to canines, I’ve taken a few knots although not from any very large breeds. The largest knot I’ve taken was from a mutt, it was an accident and he was too big, I believe he was a lab/pit mix. I’ve also taken a German Shepherd/APBT and he is definitely a struggle but I can handle him, he’s about 80 pounds. I was leaning towards the Magic at first but it’s sooo expensive so now I’m leaning more towards the Murray. I want it mainly for practice taking a knot and a knot pullout so it won’t hurt so much if a dog pulls out early. So which do you think is more realistic or are there any others that I should check out? Also does Elypse Art ever go on sale? 😅
Look up exotic erotics, they have life cast silicone dog dildos

Elypseart vixen for sure. Kilo is good too but massive.
There’s no way I would get Kilo for my first toy, way to big lol. I think Vixen may be a little big for me to start with as well. EE Murray even sounds big, I know I’d struggle with the knot, at least at first. I’m considering getting a split firmness medium with a soft not. It would certainly make it easier but less realistic and more money so I probably won’t do that. I don’t think I would struggle much with a Magic then I could pump it up as big as I’d want and practice. I think I’d prefer a Magic first to start smaller then get a Murray. Then depending on which one I like more get a larger model. I don’t see me spending that kind of money on dildos though lol. This will probably be my only one for a long time, maybe ever.

There’s no way I would get Kilo for my first toy, way to big lol. I think Vixen may be a little big for me to start with as well. EE Murray even sounds big, I know I’d struggle with the knot, at least at first. I’m considering getting a split firmness medium with a soft not. It would certainly make it easier but less realistic and more money so I probably won’t do that. I don’t think I would struggle much with a Magic then I could pump it up as big as I’d want and practice. I think I’d prefer a Magic first to start smaller then get a Murray. Then depending on which one I like more get a larger model. I don’t see me spending that kind of money on dildos though lol. This will probably be my only one for a long time, maybe ever.
Depends, that’s all true but I think vixens only problem is length, I think it’s maybe 8” to the bottom of the knot so if you can handle that, it’s nice to not have to upgrade later. But yeah for that price it would nice to be sure. Wish you could test them out before buying lol Planning on using it anally or vaginally?

Depends, that’s all true but I think vixens only problem is length, I think it’s maybe 8” to the bottom of the knot so if you can handle that, it’s nice to not have to upgrade later. But yeah for that price it would nice to be sure. Wish you could test them out before buying lol Planning on using it anally or vaginally?
According to the website insertable length of the Vixen is 9” and it increases 1-1.5” pumped up, that sounds too long to me. Idk though I might be able to fit it, I’ve never really measured how much I can comfortably fit up there lol. Don’t really have an easy way to measure that. It will be used anally.

According to the website insertable length of the Vixen is 9” and it increases 1-1.5” pumped up, that sounds too long to me. Idk though I might be able to fit it, I’ve never really measured how much I can comfortably fit up there lol. Don’t really have an easy way to measure that. It will be used anally.
You should try making your own, you can be as picky as you want. My favorite is actually one I made myself.
Make it out of cheap air dry clay.
Make a silicon mold.
Wrap in plaster bandage.
Remove.
Spray with release lube
Pour new silicone in and ad some sort of handle or suction cup mount

So I bought Murray earlier this month. I hope to get it soon. I ended up just getting it in medium, no split firmness. Doggy style with a white base to keep it more realistic since most Australian Shepherds just have white fur on their sheath. I’ll update again after I have a chance to try it out.

Well, there's a trick to it. Google "anatomy of intestines" and you'll see what I mean

Well, there's a trick to it. Google "anatomy of intestines" and you'll see what I mean
Well I know they’re plenty long enough but idk what you mean by there’s a trick to it. What trick? I just don’t know if something that large would comfortably fit. Regardless I ordered the EE Murray so I won’t be getting another one any time soon.

your colon bends twice after about 6 inches in
Ok and? I know it bends. Does it easily unbend to fit things? I didn’t know it was about 6 inches though. I’m pretty sure I’ve had more than 6 inches in there, maybe I could handle it. I got the 8 inch Murray though. Who knows if I could handle 10+ inches I don’t think I’ve ever had anything that long up there. Most dog dicks aren’t that long though so even then the Magic would be more realistic than the Vixen.

Ok and? I know it bends. Does it easily unbend to fit things? I didn’t know it was about 6 inches though. I’m pretty sure I’ve had more than 6 inches in there, maybe I could handle it. I got the 8 inch Murray though. Who knows if I could handle 10+ inches I don’t think I’ve ever had anything that long up there. Most dog dicks aren’t that long though so even then the Magic would be more realistic than the Vixen.
the first bend is pretty easy to "train" (loosen up)
the second one (which is about 10 inches in) not so much

I've had 3 inflatable toys and they have all either perished or split fairly early on. Don't know that one specifically but I'd always go for the solid and never in soft as the are hard to get in.

I've had 3 inflatable toys and they have all either perished or split fairly early on. Don't know that one specifically but I'd always go for the solid and never in soft as the are hard to get in.
From what I’ve seen Elypse Art is very good. They’re durable, long lasting, and they have great customer support. Not to mention the coloration is probably the most realistic on the market. And at nearly $200 I would hope so.

Any local stores in Canada or ontario?
Idk I’ve never been to Canada or even in an adult toy store to know what they have, I bought mine online. Your best bet to getting an answer that question would probably either be in the personals, here, or you might be able to find something using the search function.

Back