Moaning during sex

I don't care is she does or not. I fucking good when you have some feedback in how things are "running" but it this is physical, talking or moaning; equally fine :love:

To be honest, I don’t really care if my doggo or my hubs likes my moaning. I’m a moaner! I don’t even think about it, I just moan cause of the feelings!! To answer the question, I personally do not notice any change in my doggo or my hubs.
I would think moaning is a choice. Enjoyment is what it all about.

He loves me moaning. It doesn’t have to be loud, but he definitely loves it. I can make him horny just by giving him kisses and moaning in his ear. No, I’m not talking about men 😂

It’s a really big turn on for my male dog.
As it should be

I don't know, he have neither complained nor praised my moans, so maybe he is indifferent about it.

(Mostly speaking about my former dog as I have not been "active" long enough with the new dog to get enough samples for a study of this particular subject).

*smiles* Interesting, from the responses here it appears that they're virtually all regarding canine-human and/or human-human. Female equines don't moan, they grunt the volume of which varies by individual and some don't grunt at all but their 'contractions' are clear indicators of sexual climax. Male equines don't groan either either when having semen collected or covering a female. I also don't moan but there are occasional grunts at climax...

Back