Missing my little guy

MoreBeastThanMan

Citizen of Zooville
I just recently lost my little pup after 17 years. He was with my family almost his entire life, traveled (very well) across the country a few times, and really had a full life filled with love. I'm happy that he had a pretty good life and wasn't sick for long before passing, but I still miss him so so much. He was my entire world, and without him I'm lost. I'll get through it eventually, but I'm going to miss him every day for the rest of my life.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Iv been through that once myself and it took alot out of me.
I think of him all the time even tho its been nearly 8 years. Sometimes it makes me sad he is gone but for the most part I think of the good times. Often I'll see something random and a memory of him will pop in my head that just makes me smile.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a companion is never an easy thing, but it sounds like you lived a wonderful life together. Keep those memories close, and I am sure, in time, you'll be able to open yourself to a new companion.

Hugs.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Iv been through that once myself and it took alot out of me.
I think of him all the time even tho its been nearly 8 years. Sometimes it makes me sad he is gone but for the most part I think of the good times. Often I'll see something random and a memory of him will pop in my head that just makes me smile.
Thank you so much! I know I'll get there too one day

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a companion is never an easy thing, but it sounds like you lived a wonderful life together. Keep those memories close, and I am sure, in time, you'll be able to open yourself to a new companion.

Hugs.
Thank you so much! We really did, and he was so amazing throughout. I'm sure one day I will again, because despite the pain right now it was worth it to have spent the time with him

Back