Miss my buddy

It's harder than losing family. I lost my Lab in May 2022 from cancer. It took months for me to stop thinking about him dozens of times a day. After a time it became he having a great memory of him and a tear or two. In February I got an 8 week old Lab puppy. Boy is he a handful!

It's harder than losing family. I lost my Lab in May 2022 from cancer. It took months for me to stop thinking about him dozens of times a day. After a time it became he having a great memory of him and a tear or two. In February I got an 8 week old Lab puppy. Boy is he a handful!
It's not harder than losing family because they are family. I lost my boyfriend of 11 years in 2020, also to cancer. Devastating! I spent all my hours with him. He was with me every day. Work rest and play.
I saw a dog that looked alot like him and i lost it. And when ever i think of him i feel like crying. I feel guilty too. Because i didn't put him through chemotherapy. Which would have caused suffering. But grief isnt realy logical.
I feel for you because i know what its like. But where its even harder for us is that our relationships are on a far deeper level and thats hard to explain to people who are not like us

Back