• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Men. What are you hoping for on this site?

I want to understand women's emotions. To understand what he feels during it. Read a meaningful description of how he decided to try it. To understand why it is such a taboo for him.
and what makes you think anyone tries because "it's taboo"?

Trying to connect with like minded pervs to share with offsite and trying to find local zoo fans or owners to play with.
Good luck. I've been trying to meet people offline and the distrust is so great no one wants to risk. I do understand because of LE looking to bust people. There has to be a trick so that people can know that others are cool or if they are not/unknown or whatnot.

Women indulging their 'animal side' has been a constant background obsession for me since my first exposure to it in college (a girl I was talking to showed me her enjoying some puppy play and I was hooked). I want to find others that share in this interest and explore ways to engage and play with this.

I’m here for a few reasons: like to meet gay male zoos who enjoy worshipping dog knots and horse cocks and their massive cum loads and would love to meet horse or dogs owners to share experiences with, maybe even find a long term relationship with a zoo so we don’t have to hide this part of our sexuality from our partners.

I’m here for a few reasons: like to meet gay male zoos who enjoy worshipping dog knots and horse cocks and their massive cum loads and would love to meet horse or dogs owners to share experiences with, maybe even find a long term relationship with a zoo so we don’t have to hide this part of our sexuality from our partners.
Look no further! Let’s grab a drink

I’m here just having some fun. Hopefully keeping a few people entertained at the same time. Love chatting to new people about anything zoo or none zoo one can’t openly discuss in day to day life I’m not really looking for anything at all tbh just having a shit tone of fun

Being fucked by a horse. But mainly horse fucking guys videos, because tons of them on the rest of internet are really low quality, like 430p or lower.

I am hoping for a k9 active woman to share the moment let me try licking her while she’s knotted, let me lick her clean after hes popped free than fuck!!! I know that sounds crude, rude and base but it’s been 20 yrs!!!!!!

A girlfriend :) A person that I can share my love for animals with :) Someone I can be myself around without having to hide a big part of who I am^^

I know it's a long shot but a man can dream right ;)

Other than that, meeting great people I can chat with and making new friends :)

Back