• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Meet Up Experiences

Yeah, I feel like it’s best just to go with that gut instinct. There’s so many things that could go wrong with all of this. It could be a cop/FBI agent, a zoo hater looking to out you, zoo hater looking to hurt you, an actual zoo who just turns out to be psycho, a catfish who might go psycho if you decline their advances in person, or just a straight up murderer. There’s so many outcomes that are awful and only one or maybe even two outcomes that are positive
I think I'd rather meet a murderer than a cop

I've tried a couple times, but they ghosted me at the last minute. I guess I can't really blame them. It would feel a lot more secure to stick to active, long-established people.
Personally it seems to me that you have more chance of meeting up when you're new. Post an ad as a lurker and more people seem to be around your area and willing to meetup, but get to the rank I'm at and little to no one messages you an opportunity. I've been lucky enough to meet up once from the forum, but the chance is so rare and often impossible because most people who do message are opposite of the country or choose a date you can't meet on

Personally it seems to me that you have more chance of meeting up when you're new. Post an ad as a lurker and more people seem to be around your area and willing to meetup, but get to the rank I'm at and little to no one messages you an opportunity. I've been lucky enough to meet up once from the forum, but the chance is so rare and often impossible because most people who do message are opposite of the country or choose a date you can't meet on
It's true I've gotten a few random no-name interested parties in private messages, but next to zero of them were so much as capable of holding a conversation which did not bode well, even if they were genuine, lmao.

All but one definitely just wanted to get their rocks off and skipped several steps in the friend-making process. I like knowing who you are, and feeling confident that we'd get along outside the bedroom.

So I've been on the site for a hot minute just never posted till now. I'd say I'm an extrovert but while reading people's comments I'm thinking it's better to play it safe and just get to know people through DM's (even that method I'm not 100% sure of). But yea I'd be down to meet up but I'd like to get to know more about a person before anything occurs. Yall are more than free to start up a chat with me and vice versa I'll be active on here hopefully reaching out.

From this site I think I've only met two or three but that was after chatting for awhile and making sure we were both in a comfortable mindset. It's been about a year now sense I've met anyone else. It feels like it's becoming harder to meet people who want to be genuine friends and have a similar interest besides being on this site or they just live too far away.

From this site I think I've only met two or three but that was after chatting for awhile and making sure we were both in a comfortable mindset. It's been about a year now sense I've met anyone else. It feels like it's becoming harder to meet people who want to be genuine friends and have a similar interest besides being on this site or they just live too far away.
If you become genuine friends, I'm of the opinion that no distance is too far. I've flown transatlantic to meet friends before. The problem is most people are just horny with a fetish and that's all. Why get to know someone, and travel to meet with them when the lotion bottle and a hot video are right beside you?

It's disappointing

If you become genuine friends, I'm of the opinion that no distance is too far. I've flown transatlantic to meet friends before. The problem is most people are just horny with a fetish and that's all. Why get to know someone, and travel to meet with them when the lotion bottle and a hot video are right beside you?

It's disappointing
Your right with no distance being too far but being held up with personal responsibilities and my job makes it hard to travel. Would if I could.

I want genuine friends with common interest. Similar hobbies, likes and stuff outside of this site and lifestyle. Im not going to base a friendship just because we both like dog dick lol. That or people want to be friends because I have a dog. Sounds like a pretty fake friendship to me lol

I want genuine friends with common interest. Similar hobbies, likes and stuff outside of this site and lifestyle. Im not going to base a friendship just because we both like dog dick lol. That or people want to be friends because I have a dog. Sounds like a pretty fake friendship to me lol
Facts. You're just being used at that rate. I speak from experience when I say it's not even fun; it's just plain awkward when that's the only real commonality. The passionless deed is done, it wasn't even that good, and no one knows what to do next.

Not on here yet but yes in the beast forum days. We would chat a little bit online then move things to something like snap. After sending stuff to each other that would give us the confidence we aren't out to get each other. We eventually meet in person just to chat and feel the vides. Then after allllllll that and there is trust, that's when the real fun starts:devilish: I rather be safe than sorry.

That’s a tough one. I’d rather meet a cop. I don’t think I’d be able to fend off a murdered on their own turf after they’ve prepped for my arrival.
Fair do, neither would I I don't think, I personally would rather get murdered than be doxxed, arrested and forcibly rehabilitated out of my zoosexuality

It is not easy. As for online meet ups I only picked up a few people. The craziest thing actually was a friend I met online in a rather international forum and it turned out he was living a fifteen minutes drive from me. This was scaring and crazy at the same time. Took some time to meet up but we are friends since decades now.

Back