Matrimony!!

Roxxi

Zooville Settler
On the old forum. I got asked this question a lot in private messages" Do you feel like you are married to your dogs ?" It is an interesting question or Idea. I my self however do not. That is not to say that I do not love my dogs and I even on occasion jokingly call them husband. I try not to anthropomorphize animals as analogues for humans. Given my particular living situation not respecting them as animals could be dangerous. I also like the fact that my dog are dogs that do dumb dog things. So I am content seeing them as my dog friends with...with benefits :) I also don't know if that makes me a zoo or not( though I am only attracted to dogs)

So how does every one else feel ? husband and wife or am I weirder than I thought ?

I always say I want to be a doggie wife, but that statement is very much from a sexual place. I love my dog partner, when I have one. But yeah, I agree, I like that dogs do dumb dog things and be goofy. For me it’s like have a friend I love around. Emotionally I need humans...

I think that's OK Roxxi - you are zoo in my book. I have love for my critters, deep in some cases, for my sheep, goats and a donkey, and spend tons of time with them... and mourn them when they die. So am I married to them? I don't think so. I'm not even sure why marriage exists between humans, why would I saddle such a thing on a creature that has no need for such a thing? :)

2 cents.

I always say I want to be a doggie wife, but that statement is very much from a sexual place.

You say that like there is something wrong with it dear. While I might be dog exclusive I was raised under intense religious ..ferver and as such deeply respect the bonds of marriage but also recognize that it is also very much has a sexual place ;) I mean "to have and to hold" after all.

I think that's OK Roxxi - you are zoo in my book. I have love for my critters, deep in some cases, for my sheep, goats and a donkey, and spend tons of time with them... and mourn them when they die. So am I married to them? I don't think so. I'm not even sure why marriage exists between humans, why would I saddle such a thing on a creature that has no need for such a thing? :)

2 cents.
That is my thoughts on it as well. Dogs don't understand the concepts of marriage it actaully kinda flies in the face of basic dog instinct, monogamy and the like. I remember a long time a go the first time I saw a dog I was breeding with, mate an actual female dog ...well I got to say I felt scorned. Though that is when the realization hit me dogs do not buy into such notions and that I was going to have to accept that they see me no differently than the next bitch...which addmitedly I kinda like. :)

That is my thoughts on it as well. Dogs don't understand the concepts of marriage it actaully kinda flies in the face of basic dog instinct, monogamy and the like. I remember a long time a go the first time I saw a dog I was breeding with, mate an actual female dog ...well I got to say I felt scorned. Though that is when the realization hit me dogs do not buy into such notions and that I was going to have to accept that they see me no differently than the next bitch...which addmitedly I kinda like. :)
Yesss girl we stan being a doggie wife, slut, bitch in heat when we wanna

Last edited:
I always thought marriage was a contract between consenting people and as a dog can’t consent to it and hasn’t a clue what’s going on it’s not a marriage

I support zoophile weddings as not so much as the traditional symbol it is. In very short terms, its an extra commitment a zoo presents infront of their peers, zoo or not, of their commitment and dedication to their animal mate.

Do you take your mate to be your xxxxxx to love and cherish so long as you live? I do. Do you accept and stand in judgement before those who are attending here to never break these vows and they will hold you accountable to these vows? I do. Etc etc etc...

That is the rought idea of the wedding ceremony.

Plus integration of new zoo traditions using old ones and language like husband and wife are good for the mental health and spirit of zoos. I do notice a distinct difference of zoo whom use spousal language for their mates.

Absolutely in support of making our own version of marriage and zoo weddings.

Last edited:
I support zoophile weddings as not so much as the traditional symbol it is. In very short terms, its an extra commitment a zoo presents infront of their peers, zoo or not, of their commitment and dedication to their animal mate.

Do you take your mate to be your xxxxxx to love and cherish so long as you live? I do. Do you accept and stand in judgement before those who are attending here to never break these vows and they will hold you accountable to these vows? I do. Etc etc etc...

That is the rought idea of the wedding ceremony.

Plus integration of new zoo traditions using old ones and language like husband and wife are good for the mental health and spirit of zoos. I do notice a distinct difference of zoo whom use spousal language for their mates.

Absolutely in support of making our own version of marriage and zoo weddings.

You're a romantic ZTHorse!

You're a romantic ZTHorse!

A whole lot of zoos feel the same way about marriage when i talk about it as a commitment a zoo already has for their mates, except its made public before other attendees to see and to make it known. This little modification means a zoo weddings and zoo marriages make sense, as opposed to the human mutual agreement marriage vow set. Zoo marriage is just an extra symbol before other humans of your commitment to your mate you already had, plus who doesn't like wedding cake!

Definitely not into the whole marriage thing. It's a human concept that seems very weird to force onto an animal. But at least it isn't harmful, I suppose. Personally I won't even call my animal partner my mate, because I've never been with a species that takes mates. Like you, OP, I see the majority of my animal relationships as friends with benefits sorta deals. Though, I am monogamous and thus far have only had one partner at a time - but seeing as I've never been with a monogamous species, I've never considered my animal and I in a relationship even when I feel romantically for them.

It’s just my opinion but it strikes me as fairly ridiculous when you see these “weddings” pop up in the press and tv from time to time with the “bride” all dressed up in a dress veil etc and the “groom” always seems to have more than a passing resemblance to the banjo playing kid from deliverance
It does no harm but no wonder we are seen as weird at best or perverts at worst to the rest of the world

Personally I've no want to be married, but I'd trust a bitch over a woman any day of the week in a marriage to be forever faithful and loving. Love, honor and obey. Haven't met a woman who could but many bitches who could just fine.

Thanks for your input bitch lover but I’d like to see another female perspective on this because so far it seems to be a men only thing

Last edited:
Thanks for your input bitch lover but I’d like to see another female perspective on this because so far it seems to be a men only thing
When over half of divorce in America is initiated by women, especially in people over 50, and women rule the court systems to screw over innocent men, can you REALLY blame men for preferring to marry an animal girl?

I’m glad to hear we rule the world, I wish somebody had told me sooner
Rule the world because of divorce and hurting men..? I mean I guess in America that's true. Why you'd be proud of it is beyond me, another reason why bitches are much safer than women!

Rule the world because of divorce and hurting men..? I mean I guess in America that's true. Why you'd be proud of it is beyond me, another reason why bitches are much safer than women!
I’m not clairvoyant but I’m guessing your wife divorced you

Back