Married life

No I'm lucky too, I was making some bad decisions with men before I met him and he was like so different and for real compared to the other guys
Mind if I ask if he also partakes? Or just is ok with you with the dog(s)? Sorry now I’m just being extra curious.

Not willingly lol, we have had our dog 9 hours tho. He's more going to be my boyfriend at home that my husband approves of I guess
Wow so you just got a pup ! Well that’s exciting! May the force be with you through puppyhood. 😀

So your husband has no interest in female dogs? I’d tell him right now to hop on board that train if I could , but of course not for everyone!

Sadly my spouse doesn’t know. When they leave, I let my dogs pleasure me with their mouths, and spill ropes of cum into their greedy mouths. Sometimes I suck their cocks if they seem excited or interested, but sadly they’re fixed so they don’t really cum.

Sadly my spouse doesn’t know. When they leave, I let my dogs pleasure me with their mouths, and spill ropes of cum into their greedy mouths. Sometimes I suck their cocks if they seem excited or interested, but sadly they’re fixed so they don’t really cum.
I'm with ya on that but replace cock with cookie!

Mi esposa siempre supo de mis encuentros zoo, con vacas, cerdas, ovejas y yo la inicie a ella con un perro y nunca tubimos problemas, ya ahora no seguimos practicandolo, pero fue bueno mientras lo haciamos, a mi me gustaria que lo siguieramos haciendo, lo que mas me excita es ver una mujer siendo montada por un perro.

Nope , nobody in my life knows.
I am so sorry you have to suffer in silence, but at least you have us to confide in. It has been such a tough secret to hide, because you want to share something you’re passionate about. Plus, when you love your furry friends, you want to express and enjoy it. So you have to look for secret times to indulge, you can’t have it on your browser, you can’t tell anyone, and worst of all it’s illegal ;(

On the other hand, it’s ours. No one can take it away because no one knows. It’s our special little treat/love/thrill. It’s almost like the secret sometimes makes it more exciting. The orgasm more explosive…

But damn. I wish we didn’t have to hide it.

Your secret is safe with me 💙

Back