Loyalty

FlatCat

Tourist
I have a pretty dumb question, if you have a dog boyfriend and he is used to having intercourse with you, will he try to have sex with anyone? or just you?

Seems to vary dog to dog and breed often has an impact. My experience tells me males tend to be interested faster than females, which I don't think is terribly unsurprising given the developmental costs. Male or female, usually if they've had previous positive sexual experiences and they're comfortable with the person will usually be up for it.

I have a pretty dumb question, if you have a dog boyfriend and he is used to having intercourse with you, will he try to have sex with anyone? or just you?
not a dumb question really. Though each dog different it is in his DNA to breed as many as he can. That said he may not try unless invited, some a bit more forward. You may have to figure yours out and adjust his training.

I ask this because Im worried if I get a dog and start dating him. that when someone comes over, that he will try to fuck them

I ask this because Im worried if I get a dog and start dating him. that when someone comes over, that he will try to fuck them

If you want your mate exclusive to you, then surround yourself with the kind of people that would respect that. That's my best advice. And/or don't leave any of your zoo friends, unless you trust them with your life, alone with him.

If you want your mate exclusive to you, then surround yourself with the kind of people that would respect that. That's my best advice. And/or don't leave any of your zoo friends, unless you trust them with your life, alone with him.
no no no sorry i was not clear, they are non zoos, Im sure im overthinking this

no no no sorry i was not clear, they are non zoos, Im sure im overthinking this

If they aren't zoo's they won't fuck your dog, you have nothing to worry about, but I understand being concerned for your mate, I'm a little over protecting with mine too

It depends, my first family dog used to mount bitches in the street, but after mount me, I dont let him, I let him mount me only me, but any way I think he did no needed to go outside any more.
My second dog we only mate counted times, i was not living in my parents house any more, then we separate. Later when I married i learned that he have a son, so he mounted some bitch.

It depends, my first family dog used to mount bitches in the street, but after mount me, I dont let him, I let him mount me only me, but any way I think he did no needed to go outside any more.
My second dog we only mate counted times, i was not living in my parents house any more, then we separate. Later when I married i learned that he have a son, so he mounted some bitch.
and that made you jealous? angry ? when you learned that he hd a son?

Back