lost the best friend

MotherEarth2010

Citizen of Zooville
Hey all,

its a maybe "bad" topic, but, i lost may dog around 3 days. how do you feeling with it?
I have no idea how i manage my day wihout him. No walkies, no cuddlings or wake up calls with him.
im feeling so lost, my day scheudele is dead.

any of you have ideas to break it? i feel me like an PPL without work and hobbys or so. idk how i say it better. sry

BR ME

Losing a loved one is always a hard thing to deal with. It's always best to talk to somebody you can trust And to finally let it go and be happy that you had your friendship when you did.

Hey all,

its a maybe "bad" topic, but, i lost may dog around 3 days. how do you feeling with it?
I have no idea how i manage my day wihout him. No walkies, no cuddlings or wake up calls with him.

any of you have ideas to break it? i feel me like an PPL without work and hobbys or so. idk how i say it better. sry

BR ME
Everyone goes through this in their own way. I went through the same thing not so long ago. I began to spiral down into depression faster than I would've ever dreamed possible. I decided to start looking for another dog. After finding a beautiful pup, that depression started to ease up just a bit and each day things got a little easier. Today, I'm back to my old happy self. There's truly something about caring for a 4 legged friend that is so calming for me. Someone might say: "Oh it's because you're having sex again." To that I say: "No" because she's still just a pup... I'm having to wait for quite a little while before anything like that happens. For me, it's more about the companionship than anything else.

Hope this helps 🐕

Hey all,

BR ME
It is always hard to cope with losing a loved one like that, finding another companion might help but its also good to remind yourself that you've given your friend the best life you could've given them, always keep the good memories with you, it'll help a bit too

Hey all,

BR ME
take time to moran, dont avoid the saddnes, feel it, cry alittle, be sad, remember some good times, and with time you would move on

Hey all,

BR ME
I am extremely sorry for your loss. I recently lost my beloved cat who always greeted me when I came home from work every day, so I can only imagine how you are feeling. My best word of advice would be to find some way to fulfill that void, whether that's volunteering at a shelter, fostering, or even bringing home a new companion. Regardless, mourn and take as much time as you need.

Back