• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Lost my virginity to my dog today

It took me 8 months to get the courage to do it but I finally tried it and it really hurt but I think he liked it even though it got stuck for a while... not sure if I will do it again anytime soon but yeah
"Getting stuck" is his goal. No wonder he liked it. Give yourself some time to recover and do give it another try when you're ready. It will probably be a different experience now that you know what to expect and you can move your body or push his knot in deeper to reduce/eliminate the pain.

FWIW, I've seen women have a first experience that's painful and absolutely shocking. But they got a feeling of satisfaction from finally doing it. Their second time was less painful, less shocking and more "So this is what it feels like". Subsequent times were easier and more enjoyable once they knew what they were experiencing and were able to relax to take in the experience.

When MrsK9Duke got into a routine of every Friday night it was an enjoyable experience for her every time.

"Getting stuck" is his goal. No wonder he liked it. Give yourself some time to recover and do give it another try when you're ready. It will probably be a different experience now that you know what to expect and you can move your body or push his knot in deeper to reduce/eliminate the pain.

FWIW, I've seen women have a first experience that's painful and absolutely shocking. But they got a feeling of satisfaction from finally doing it. Their second time was less painful, less shocking and more "So this is what it feels like". Subsequent times were easier and more enjoyable once they knew what they were experiencing and were able to relax to take in the experience.

When MrsK9Duke got into a routine of every Friday night it was an enjoyable experience for her every time.
Lucky MrsK9Duke :) and congrats Sophandbear :)

Nice! I'm so happy for you and your partner. I hope you work up the courage to do it again in the future.

So. Can take this anyway you want. Even as a joke. But I would love the sloppy seconds of the dog. Maybe after the knot and flip around get to some DP. Same hole or the other one. Lol. Anyways awesome.

Do I detect a bit of regret? That's not necessarily unusual.
You will have more time to contemplate it all, and I would urge you to look at it from his perspective too. It was a big deal for him too.
Something I assure you he got great satisfaction and enjoyment from.
Just take it slow, spend time with him and the two of you will decide together whether once was enough. Stay open to giving it another go after a bit of time.

Back