Losing my love

I have been in a committed relationship with my dog for more than 15 years. He was my first male lover and all oF my heart was for him.
Claymore was a Husky, beautiful fur, a smile that put humans to shame. He was my everything and I don't know what I'll do without him. My heart is broken and missing him.
Very sad to hear that! Hope you feel better soon! He is in a Happy place and both of you were lucky to have each other 😘

Iv been there myself once and it was the worst pain I'd ever felt. My sincerest condolences. 🫂
Lost my first boy of 14 years in 2016. Iv got his ashes in a cedar wood box on my dresser and a friend of mine even commissioned an artwork piece I had framed and hung in my house.

I have been in a committed relationship with my dog for more than 15 years. He was my first male lover and all oF my heart was for him.
Claymore was a Husky, beautiful fur, a smile that put humans to shame. He was my everything and I don't know what I'll do without him. My heart is broken and missing him.
I'm sorry

I'm so sorry to hear that. If you need someone to vent to feel free to DM me.

Back