Looking for suggestions: Toys on a budget?

I've been looking around for a while and there seems to be a lot of options for toys out there (I'm specifically talking about dildos and the like in this case) but it's hard to tell if they're worth the cost of both the toy and shipping, especially since I'm on a tight budget. I have noticed that Spencer's now carries a line of "Creature Cocks" and other "fantasy" toys, but they're still at least $50 USD so I don't want to jump in and dump what is a good amount for me on something that's not worth it. Amazon is also kinda iffy, since you can't verify as easily on there if something is actually good even with reveiws.

Any suggestions? Max I can spin is around $80, including any shipping and sales tax. I'd go for a bad dragon or something more highly rated but they're basically all out of my budget unfortunately, unless there's something I haven't seen yet.

The only body-safe toys are made by a top brand name that uses platinum-cure silicone. That is an expensive material. The cheapest way is by stalking the inventory page on bad-dragon looking for flops or markdowns. Primal hardwere and exotic erotics are also trustworthy and they have sales on major holidays. Sign up for their email list.

Back