Looking for like minded people!

emmibby

Tourist
I'm relatively new and still exploring this side of my sexuality, as well as some other subjects. I'm looking to find some like minded people who want to chat and see where we can go :) Still a bit on the nervous side admitting my kinks but because of the people on this site, I'm getting more and more confident :)

I understand you perfectly, beginnings are difficult, it's not easy to open up to bestiality among other people but that's why there are forums like ZV, thanks to which we can find each other better and slowly get rid of this shame and withdrawal that accompany us every day in everyday life
here we can feel more ourselves than many times in our everyday existence
Be good to each other and we will get the same in return

I understand you perfectly, beginnings are difficult, it's not easy to open up to bestiality among other people but that's why there are forums like ZV, thanks to which we can find each other better and slowly get rid of this shame and withdrawal that accompany us every day in everyday life
here we can feel more ourselves than many times in our everyday existence
Be good to each other and we will get the same in return
Thank you for such a warm, welcoming response, I appreciate it so much!

All you need to do is go at your pace. There are plenty of people who have been in your position and many more who are going through the same as you. If the internet has taught me anything is that it has given us the most access to information and people around the world, so there are many people (like in this forum) who feel the same and have an open mind.

Feel free to message me, I’m in the same situation, new and keen to make new friends. I’m more then happy to chat, doesn’t even need to be zoo related

Back