Looking for clear, frontal, HD images of various zoo anatomy for up coming toys (dildos and fleshlights)

Hi everyone :)

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

Currently planning a priority list of new toys and we are in need of some HD images that clearly showcases the following anatomy:

- Feline
- Boar
- Cow
- Doe

If anyone has any other additional zoo imagery for anything outside of the list mentioned, please feel free to attach (so long as it's frontal view and HD so we can pick up all the correct details) - much appreciated as always!

Note: Admin - sorry if I have posted this in the wrong forum - if the thread can be moved to a more appropriate location please feel free to do this (included it here as the topic/end goal is still a physical sex toy).

Hi everyone :)

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

Currently planning a priority list of new toys and we are in need of some HD images that clearly showcases the following anatomy:

- Feline
- Boar
- Cow
- Doe

If anyone has any other additional zoo imagery for anything outside of the list mentioned, please feel free to attach (so long as it's frontal view and HD so we can pick up all the correct details) - much appreciated as always!

Note: Admin - sorry if I have posted this in the wrong forum - if the thread can be moved to a more appropriate location please feel free to do this (included it here as the topic/end goal is still a physical sex toy).
I don't think I have ever seen a Boar or cow masturbator. This makes this quite exciting. How long would you expect this project to take? If you choose to do any of them that is.

I don't think I have ever seen a Boar or cow masturbator. This makes this quite exciting. How long would you expect this project to take? If you choose to do any of them that is.

So current projections for each toy, it usually takes about 1 week for design and 2 weeks for cast creation. We have an in house team so we like to do peer reviews which can cause a bit of back and fourth with decision making but we are hoping to release a new toy every month throughout 2024 (so 12 new toys being added to our current collection over the year). Hoping to do 6 fleshlights and 6 dildos. Cow and Boar seems to be a popular request with very little anatomically correct toys currently on the market so we want to be the first to bring it out :)

So current projections for each toy, it usually takes about 1 week for design and 2 weeks for cast creation. We have an in house team so we like to do peer reviews which can cause a bit of back and fourth with decision making but we are hoping to release a new toy every month throughout 2024 (so 12 new toys being added to our current collection over the year). Hoping to do 6 fleshlights and 6 dildos. Cow and Boar seems to be a popular request with very little anatomically correct toys currently on the market so we want to be the first to bring it out :)

Is the Etsy store your primary store?

Is the Etsy store your primary store?

Etsy isn't our primary store no -- we have our own independent website which is our primary as it works out cheaper for customers (Etsy charges sales tax on top of our product price but we already embed sales tax into our asking price so essentially US/CA/AUS customers all pay double tax for no reason (through Etsy that is). A lot of people buy through Etsy though as it's just familiar I guess - both platforms work for us but paying 2x tax doesn't sound fun :oops:

Thank you to everyone who has shared Doe/Cow so far! If anyone has any Feline anatomy that would be much appreciated as that's the one we are struggling with :unsure:

Fantastic references - thank you so much! Do you know of any sources for internal structures? We want to ensure the path for vagina and anus is anatomically correct as well as exterior anatomy
Don't really have any details on the internals. I just Google'd things like "cow reproductive system" or "cow rectal exam" and some diagrams show up. But nothing that goes into hyper detail on how the internals are shaped. Just basic tube-like images.

You're doing a great job here, for the zoophile community. I would probably like a feline one based on Nala from The Lion King lol. A custom fox colored canine one would also be a possible favorite.

The doe is actually being released pretty soon, we're just wrapping up on the faux fur sleeve for this model before making it public :) the feline is still in production though but we're getting there
Are you able to provide a loose time frame for the Dragon and Cow toys? Or are they still way down the pipeline?

Are you able to provide a loose time frame for the Dragon and Cow toys? Or are they still way down the pipeline?

I wouldn't say they are too far down at all... Dragon is actually due soon after Doe and Feline - Cow is a little later in the year. All in all we will have about 10x fleshlights in total by December (female) and then once we are happy with all 10 core models we will be creating the male counterpart toy (so 20x masturbators in total across both sexuality demographics).

I wouldn't say they are too far down at all... Dragon is actually due soon after Doe and Feline - Cow is a little later in the year. All in all we will have about 10x fleshlights in total by December (female) and then once we are happy with all 10 core models we will be creating the male counterpart toy (so 20x masturbators in total across both sexuality demographics).
Neat! Thanks for the answers. So there will be "male dragon" and "bull" masturbators at some point then? I look forward to seeing your designs for them in the future!

So the release order is:

Doe
Feline
Dragon
Cow
unannounced Female x4
then male x10

If I understand it corectly.

Looking forward to feline and cow, and the unannounced females^^

For the unannounced I would love to see something rare like bear, or even (upscaled) hare, otter or even Wolverine (they are kind of my favorate beast). But time will tell.

So the release order is:

Doe
Feline
Dragon
Cow
unannounced Female x4
then male x10

If I understand it corectly.

Looking forward to feline and cow, and the unannounced females^^

For the unannounced I would love to see something rare like bear, or even (upscaled) hare, otter or even Wolverine (they are kind of my favorate beast). But time will tell.
And somewhere in there, there is a boar Fleshlight

Back