LADIES, please tell us what turns you on

Us men are easy to get sexually excited, but what can us men, women or animal lovers do to turn you on big time?
Foreplay is always nice. But watching a man put his dick in a wet wanting pussy turns me on. Especially if she's tight. Also watching men give deep throating blowjobs is so sexy both human and animal. Im open minded and bisexual so girls esting pussy is a turn on as well. Better stop before the list gets longer lol

A good girl in heat, especially cats. Something about the way they arch their backs to be mounted, their mating call, the concept of heat in and of itself, and seeing such a beautiful and elegant animal so desperate for it really gets me going. Also a nice dripping cookie. Getting to 69 a bitch in heat is definitely up there in the bucket list

As a bicurious male and pretty much curious about anything and everything one of my favorite fantasies to think about is either being under my gal pal and licking her while she was getting knotted by a big dog! And vice versa her underneath me while I take the knot!! Lol

Back