Ladies, do you have a question you would like to ask men?

These are fair questions and I will provide my perspective so all answers are through my lens and my opinion:

Are men more driven by their cocks? Is it biological or cultural or both?
I believe it to be both. There is undoubtedly biological forces at work in the form of a lizard-brain primal desire to ensure the survival of one's DNA. For some, it is also cultural and formed by an upbringing where thoughts and feelings around sex were either severely repressed or there was abuse that served as a model for behavior. Some cultures treat women as the lesser sex and this will certainly have an impact on how men who were raised in these cultures treat women.

Is the male sex drive more emphatic by nature?
Nature and culture. Women who proudly display a high libido are shamed where men are often celebrated.

Does it drive hormones down into their arseholes if they cant have sex?
No, but people often struggle with controlling their emotions and a lack of sex can certainly lead to frustration and poor behavior in someone lacking self control

What the fuck is that about? Can we just blame testosterone? What do you think?
I wish I could answer this as the statistics certainly support your position. I think it still comes down to the individual and their state of mind and general mental health. I believe this impacts men more than women because they are typically the bigger and more dominate sex, but I don't know how much hormones play a role in this as opposed to diminished mental health.

I don't know a lot of men that are such assholes (arseholes across the pond) in real life. However, the anonymity granted by the internet has certainly awakened a side of people, men in particular, and empowered them to behave in ways that they would likely never behave in person. We see the same thing in traffic to a lesser extent, where the shell of the vehicle provides a barrier that causes people to behave in ways that they would not behave on foot. I think we tend to forget that there is (most likely) a real person on the other side of the screen and we distill them down to the parts that appeal to our lizard brain and not our humanity.
Thank your for your honest and straightforward response.
The world is crazy but I can find a little bit of sanity in down there in Texas.

x

I’ve always wondered what pussy feels like on your cock? Can you feel the tightening and all? 🤭🤭🤭
Yes, If you're lucky! If she doesn't use any heroics like squeezing or pushing and the like then she'll be tightest when I first push it in there. As time goes on, things loosen a bit. That's why guys stop thrusting and take little breaks. Even for a few seconds, the pussy will automatically adjust itself back to snug mode.

What's up with the fascination to unload in our face?
No biological reason for that at all.
But, do you (ladies) likes it, or you'll do It only to make us (eternal Kids) happy?
I know that my wife likes it, i never asked her, neither talked to her about "unload" over her, she asked to me to do so, and yes, she likes it. I asked her to be sincere to me about that, my first thought is to make her feel good, in my mind her satisfacion cames ever before mine.

Last edited:
Being small shaped might even be a bigger problem for the counterpart then yourself.. then it depends on other factors :)

What's up with the fascination to unload in our face?
No biological reason for that at all.
Idk if I need to put this out there but I was with a dude the otherday, after I nut in his but I gave him head, when he came I actually made him cum on my face cause the sex was good and I don't know him that well so I didn't want to swallow.... maybe some dudes are being considerate and are getting the satisfaction having Yas swallow without making Yas swallow.... Idk

I’ve always wondered what pussy feels like on your cock? Can you feel the tightening and all? 🤭🤭🤭
Yes. I once fisted a hotwife and then when I fucked her she clamped her pussy down right in my cock. She had complete control of her pussy muscles. I can only describe as feeling like an elastic vice wrapped around my cock

Sometimes it's "Man, why are there two streams of pee coming out??" But that's pretty rare.

Generally my aim is pretty good, but then you get those occasions where I try to pee straight and it comes out shooting from the left (or right.) I go to compensate by bringing the stream back to the center of the toilet and then all of a sudden it starts shooting straight like it should. And I'm like "Oh come on!"

There's also the occasional issue of "initial fire" where we first begin peeing and it shoots out quickly and semi-explosively for like 0.5 seconds before becoming a nice even stream of piss. And that "initial fire" can cause pee to hit the rim.

But any any case, if you don't clean the rim after an accidental misfire, you're an animal.
This is spot on! It sucks to miss too when you are the one that has to clean up the mess!

Yes, If you're lucky! If she doesn't use any heroics like squeezing or pushing and the like then she'll be tightest when I first push it in there. As time goes on, things loosen a bit. That's why guys stop thrusting and take little breaks. Even for a few seconds, the pussy will automatically adjust itself back to snug mode.
Hmm, I've never noticed this tightening when taking a break...I take breaks a lot because I don't want to cum too fast...lol. When they start clamping down with Kegel muscles or having an orgasm, it's instant orgasm time for me...lol

Overshare time. I have had a vagina get so tight around my penis that it made it bleed out the end. It wasn't fun or intentional. My penis is slightly below average thickness, but I definitely felt that one.

Back