• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Ladies, did you come to the zoo on your own or were you initiated by a person ?

when i was kid, i saw some zoo DVD at the video store, there was some photo on the DVD, this is how i started to be interested by zoo ^^

well when my gf and I were first dating (she's on this forum too) we were teens, and her and her sister were basically abandoned by her parents so they lived with my family and I on our farm. I walked in on her knotted and on poppers when I came back from gym. she quickly tooka liking to the horses not long after
??

Neither of us have an "event" that made us zoo. It's just been part of us from beginning. Something in the upringing maybe. Events accounters accumulation. it is hard to pinpoint. Thought about it alot. Sceptical of this one thing turned me

Neither of us have an "event" that made us zoo. It's just been part of us from beginning. Something in the upringing maybe. Events accounters accumulation. it is hard to pinpoint. Thought about it alot. Sceptical of this one thing turned me
It's like saying what turned you gay. Know how shit that sounds to gay people. Obviously take with grain of salt. This interest is some accumulated thing not born with from educated guess. But one event turned... I would be blown away if that happens. I don't know everything. Limited by current knowledge. Very open to learning new things. But.....,.yeah no

Last edited:
I read some troll comment saying mare pussy is really similar to a humans… The Google search which came right after it really changed me lol

I was chatting online but didn't do anything at first but started looking more into it and eventually decided to try to with the dog I ad when I was younger but it only happened a few times back then, and then got back into it recently with my dog now so I guess someone helped me but kinda just sparked the curiosity then it was more me
❤️?

Back