Knotting preferences , turned or knot?

They both have their merits. In doggy style draped across my back is comfortable. It's lazy. You don't have to do much. Yes there is weight but it is much easier to hold the knot. In a turned tie he is likely to pull out, because as he turns the knot rolls from a tightly locked horizontal positioning to vertical. Make a fist like you're punching someone then rotate like you're holding a hammer, see the difference? Although, if you can achieve a full turn, reach between your thighs (not around the outside) and grab his legs. This is the best position to hold him in a turned tie. He won't be able to pull away and you can use the leverage to really grind that knot deep into you for a see your brain kind of eye rolling orgasm ;-)

When they turn it hurts more an then I seem to have to follow them around on my knees.
Here's a training tip for turned ties: Try having sex in the narrow area between the bed and wall with the night stand behind you, or in the hallway with the closed door behind you. If you allow him to turn here he will be facing 3 walls and won't be able to go anywhere. ;-)

Honestly I love both.....but I have to say having him stay on my back is perfered. This applies to any dog....something about their warm bodies pushing down onto your own, if they have fur then being covered by that fur like a blanket, also hearing the dog pant close to your ear while they Knott you...sometimes even drooling along your neck or head it's just so exhilarating and sexy <3

Hi all, this is for active members both male and female, when you're doggy lover knots you do you prefer him to turn so you are butt to butt or remain on your back?
Whichever way you like the most can you please tell us why, what are the pros/cons for you and your boy.
I asked the same question back in the old bforum days and the responses made for some very interesting reading.
Thanks you all very much in advance 😃
Hoping to experience both in the near future if/when my pup is interested. First time owning a non-neutered male so looking forward to all the wonderful experiences. Will reply again once I've experienced both 😬

Hi all, this is for active members both male and female, when you're doggy lover knots you do you prefer him to turn so you are butt to butt or remain on your back?
Whichever way you like the most can you please tell us why, what are the pros/cons for you and your boy.
I asked the same question back in the old bforum days and the responses made for some very interesting reading.
Thanks you all very much in advance 😃
Being a male I find when the dog turns the knot stimulates my Prostate and make me drip precum and sometime cum

They both are pretty great lol. I love the feeling of my mate being on top. Its much more intimate and we usually stayed tied for longer. Hearing him panting and feeling his breath on my neck and shoulders is amazing. Plus we can still lick each other. I do love butt to butt, even though it often turns somewhat sideways and it isn't comfortable at all.

They both have their merits. In doggy style draped across my back is comfortable. It's lazy. You don't have to do much. Yes there is weight but it is much easier to hold the knot. In a turned tie he is likely to pull out, because as he turns the knot rolls from a tightly locked horizontal positioning to vertical. Make a fist like you're punching someone then rotate like you're holding a hammer, see the difference? Although, if you can achieve a full turn, reach between your thighs (not around the outside) and grab his legs. This is the best position to hold him in a turned tie. He won't be able to pull away and you can use the leverage to really grind that knot deep into you for a see your brain kind of eye rolling orgasm ;-)
Thanks for that very detailed explination, sure makes a lot more sense to me now 😉

My puppy stays on my back the whole time. I've been with a couple of dogs who turn but a vast majority of them have also stayed on my back.
Thanks for your response Sarah 😍
When you were with the dogs that turned did they stay tied butt to butt with you for a while?
Next question and the most important, did you enjoy it?

Definitely turned. I love the rush when the turn itself happens, and the intimacy of being butt-to-butt with him; makes me feel like a proper bitch for him :gsd_wink:
Thats hot AF as is your thought process 🔥🔥
It is instinctual for them to turn so they can fend off any potntial threats that might want to interupt the insemination process.

I like them to remain on my back. After they’re done pumping away at me they kinda go limp and almost pass out on my back. So I like to be under them to support them. Also love feeling them on me, their fur, their warmth, all of it. It makes me feel so close to them, that’s probably when I feel the closest to them actually, the most “connected” if you will :husky_laughing:. Although I’ve never been tied ass to ass so I can’t say for sure. I used to be scared of it but I’m over that now. Since then I’ve had a few attempt to turn but they always end up slipping out 😭.

Back