Just some general thoughts on human and animal, relationships. And cautionary advice.

Graz89

Tourist
First thing I would like to say is, I think people here take their relationships a bit to seriously with animals. Ahh so to speak, roughly.

You gotta remember, animals are not humans they have limits. You can't tell a animal what you want exactly, and have them do it. An animal can't tell you what they want exactly either, so to speak.

Theirs only so much body language you can read from a animal to. You can't ask them how their feeling, nor can they ask you sadly. An animal can't cheer you up how you want cheered up exactly either. Ahh... I hope you see my point.

If your expecting more than what they can give or understand, the only answer I have for you is, 'only another human can do that right now'.

Their's no talking animals right now, that are as sophisticated as humans, none. None that are even CLOSE. If you want more out of a animal relationship, well, only another human can really provide you that. Sadly...

Only another human can truly understand, another human... and I do wish it wasn't always like this...

Why am I writing this? Well, I probably need to hear it myself. And so do others I bet.

I hope this helped someone, recently came upon this insight myself...

I'd like to expand on your post if you don't mind.

I agree that there are limitations to the relationships, but I feel like your examples missed the mark. Also, the 'why' is probably the most important part of the point.

Let's start with why.
Assuming worst case scenario. A person that's having sex with their animals may be neglecting the human relationships in their lives. Or maybe they're already isolated from society and haven't had them for a while anyway.

Why is that a bad thing?
We need the mental stimulation, the ability to depend on someone for help, and the social safety net. We evolved as a communal species and there is an inextricable link to happiness that comes from strong bonds to people and community. You isolate yourself from humans, and you will feel loneliness. The smartest, most empathetic, attentive animals in the world still can't give you that sense of belonging.

The best example I can think of is just our need to depend on other people sometimes. Especially when you have the added responsibility of caring for the pet you love so much. We honestly owe it to them so be a more a well rounded person.

depending on other ppl never ended well for me.

you don't have to "need to tell them what you want" when it's just them being there you want.

having sex with animals doesn't make me less social. interacting with other ppl does.

of course, we aren't really equal with animals in terms of who brings what in a relationship. who gives a shit tho? if something is pure, it does not matter and it doesn't make it hurt any less when they're gone.

they don't need to talk (would be awesome if they did tho) to make you feel like you matter to someone. and you can feel that it's mutual.

there's no one else i'd like to walk this path with but dogs even if it means getting broken piece by piece everytime their path ends before mine. it happened twice and will happen again. such is my curse.

I'm biased when it comes to bestiality and zoophilia in general. I don't like seeing animals fucked but love seeing women fucked by them! I'm 100% in love with my dog and I don't have sex with him or have any desire to with other animals. I love him more than anything or anyone else. I prefer to be with him more than I do anything else. Everything I do revolves around him. My SO(s) know they are second to my dog. I'd go all John Wick on them if they tried to come between us or hurt him. Dogs are the greatest thing on this planet IMO.

"K9girls" now that match was made in heaven! I love dogs and women and seeing them together does it for me! Hopefully, I can find one of those K9girls IRL someday.

Back