Just made an order at www.elypseart.com.

Vixen with suction cup. Anyone have any idea how long it will take to get it in my hands and what the customs costs are. Live in Germany. And was it worth the purchase and can someone give me a comparison of the stiffness

Last edited:
I don't know a ton about them, but they're a site that I've had up and been considering ordering from for half a year now! can't wait to hear what you think!

No clue about Germany. I second-hand bought the Vixen. After losing it, I bought Magic directly. Pretty quick as I would use wait a month or more from other toy makers.

Would they ship to the UK? I can't work that out, but as they shipped to Germany, i can't see the UK being a problem apart from being out the EU now.

The neo is probably good to experiment with...the Products are excellent....but they can be larger than you think. MAGIC is as big as I recommend to anyone with no experience, and thats only if the person knows how deep they take it.
Yeah, I only bought Magic because I already good experiences with Vixen. Having taken that, I knew Magic would be no problem. I just realized that I didn't need all the depth Vixen gives, it was more about knotting and tying.

Vixen with suction cup. Anyone have any idea how long it will take to get it in my hands and what the customs costs are. Live in Germany. And was it worth the purchase and can someone give me a comparison of the stiffness
You will love it. No idea on the shipping times but it will be worth it

You will love it. No idea on the shipping times but it will be worth it
They also have problems like, quote "Gunna offer my two cents and I can honestly say, owning the Vixen and have for about ten years now, it's total junk for anal. The build quality is fine but the texture is just horrendous. No matter what lube you use or how much it feels like you're trying to squeegee a dry window."

Back